Commercial guys

joe1

Expert Member
Media
Have had my eye on a couple of hot guys in recent commercials. One is the blond guy eating the DQ choc chip cookie blizzard. Something about him.... Not sure ...what it is, but I would love to see him naked. Another is the guy taking turns with his "wife and kids" grabbing Yoplait yogurts from the fridge. You see him in a suit, casual clothes,etc. He's really hot too. Anyone else agree?

Collin2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it's the same commercial, the guy's name is Beck Bennett and he's currently on Saturday Night Live

I agree--Beck Bennett has great legs and thighs and not bad on the eyes either. He does the sketch on SNL playing the baby executive. He's always in a diaper-like bottom and that's when I've admired his legs!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a guy in the new Red Robin commercial who's totally hot. I can't find it on Youtube, but he's sitting at a table with a woman and she's talking while he's eating. He's big, bald and muscular and wearing tight jeans that showcase his bulge and big thighs nicely.

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was a commercial a few months back in Australia. It had a guy in a field with this big green tree. And a swing attached. He had on some cream coloured pants that were really tight and he was bulging like crazy. I can't remember what it was for. Maybe some healthy digestive tablet or powder??

Anyone in Aus remember?

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a thing for the uSell guy (Bobby Millikin). I know he's annoying but he doesn't have to talk to use me the right way.

Attachments

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the guy on the baneful commercial. The one in the red shirt.

That's David DeLuise. His dad was Dom DeLuise, the chubby, scruffy guy that made all of those silly movies with Burt Reynolds, back in the day. For being a "character actor" (industry speak for "not sexy"), Dom sure sired a litter of humpy sons. Both of David's brothers are hot, too. Well, Peter is, anyway. Michael has his moments.

You might also recognize David as "Pete" from Stargate: SG-1 and as the dad from Wizards of Waverly Place.