Commercial you hate to watch

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whats that one commercial you hate to watch,so much you wish you could pop in and ruin it.Mine would be that Campbell ready to serve soup.That guy that seems to have the soup can stuck to his face.I just want to go in and slap it off and pop him in the head heheheheh.Oh one other would be the Billy mays infomercials.Dude need to chill or we will be seeing a Billy mays heart attack.

zacktoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hated when Lifetime had their "be my bra" campain going. I realize it was for breast cancer awareness but uggggg. What a terrible slogan. It made me gag everytime I heard it. I just thought the whole thing was in poor taste.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a few to list:

1. Product commercial for "Head On"
2. Ambulance chasing lawyers commercials
3. Loud mouth car dealer commercials
4. Going out of business furniture store commercials

You watch a lot of daytime TV, don't you?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any commercial from freecreditreport.com. They're always so awkward and stupid. This parody of them is really funny though:

YouTube - FreeDumbAssReport.com

I see your free credit report and raise you a milkshake.

I'm not sure if this one is a national spot because its for Carl's Jr (which I think is a regional chain) - the milkshake ad with the dude molesting a cow. The ad is disturbing on so many levels and yet oddly mesmerizing. Probably because I think the guy is dorky-hot. The same actor plays the serial killer on Reno 911.

YouTube - Carl's Jr. Milkshake

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see your free credit report and raise you a milkshake.

I'm not sure if this one is a national spot because its for Carl's Jr (which I think is a regional chain) - the milkshake ad with the dude molesting a cow. The ad is disturbing on so many levels and yet oddly mesmerizing. Probably because I think the guy is dorky-hot. The same actor plays the serial killer on Reno 911.

YouTube - Carl's Jr. Milkshake

That must be a local ad - but I can definitely see how it'd be incredibly annoying after two or three times.

Let me just ask though, what is it with you Californians and your cows? First we get nationwide dairy commercials to the tune of "happy cheese comes from happy cows, happy cows come from California".

Then yesterday, Not_Punny posts a story about a guy getting six months for abusing cows at a slaughterhouse in Cali (http://www.lpsg.org/81925-justice-is-served-medium-rare.html#post1372356).

And now there's this cow-groping milkshake ad of yours. I tell you, I'm becoming really leery of anyone from the west coast. I mean, is it all the touching that makes those cows so happy? Shit, I don't know, I need to go to bed...

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That must be a local ad - but I can definitely see how it'd be incredibly annoying after two or three times.

Let me just ask though, what is it with you Californians and your cows? First we get nationwide dairy commercials to the tune of "happy cheese comes from happy cows, happy cows come from California".

Then yesterday, Not_Punny posts a story about a guy getting six months for abusing cows at a slaughterhouse in Cali (http://www.lpsg.org/81925-justice-is-served-medium-rare.html#post1372356).

And now there's this cow-groping milkshake ad of yours. I tell you, I'm becoming really leery of anyone from the west coast. I mean, is it all the touching that makes those cows so happy? Shit, I don't know, I need to go to bed...

:biggrin1:

Dude, I wish I could explain it. I really, really do. I don't hang out with them that often, not my scene. It might be the natural progression of "cattle calls" and the "casting couch." I don't even want to think about what that cow had to do in the audition. But that would only account for LA... in which, on my first morning after I moved here, I was awakened at 6am by a rooster. In the middle of one of the biggest cities on earth. I don't always mind getting woken up by a cock but... :cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate the:
Tide talking stain commercial
Geico Joan Rivers commercial

The Holiday Inn commercial about the Breakfast Bar... *Shudder*
That's just friggin weird it makes no sense..

Those commercials are cute; but when I think American made cheese, I think Wisconsin, not California.

I couldn't read that thread I knew it would be disturbing.