comming together faster than being divided

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kindred spirit, Oct 17, 2007.

1. kindred spirit

kindred spirit New Member

May 31, 2006
    I believe one of the reasons this site has gained popularity is because it closes the gap between our humanity, feeling less restricted and more accepted and educated, about each other, things, and sexual expression.

Having said that I suspect sex is such a powerfull force combined with concern and acceptance and restraint from judgement, we can literally come together faster than other society things divide us too often. There are many who seek power over us through division. ---So-- what do you think and feel. we have all been but shut down many times from feeling.

I feel men do well to share manhood together to make them resolute, about their manhood. "however", feeling gental acceptance and some comradery together sexually leads to us working , communicating and solving things together. Sexual and spiritual energy are all the same energy source expressed at different levels of consciousness.

I would like to know how you feel? :wink: I feel I'm giving and receiving lots and recoginizing our bodies are not seperated as much by distance as we think!
Draft saved Draft deleted