Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys I don't know if this belongs here or not but just thought I would post. My partner and I are both well hung and that can lead to problems with sex. We both enjoy sex but there are times when neither one of us can bottom because of size. So we have talked about a 3 some. We have tried it twice and have ended up with small dicked guys. What we really want is a big dicked bottom boy. Is this crazy? Does this sound like something two guys in a committed relationship should do?

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys I don't know if this belongs here or not but just thought I would post. My partner and I are both well hung and that can lead to problems with sex. We both enjoy sex but there are times when neither one of us can bottom because of size. So we have talked about a 3 some. We have tried it twice and have ended up with small dicked guys. What we really want is a big dicked bottom boy. Is this crazy? Does this sound like something two guys in a committed relationship should do?

sounds crazy, and no, u shouldn't do it.

however, if the two of you want a great time, get a blond girl with big tits and try double penetration. nothing like it. i promise. at least try it. threesomes r the best.

FlyJames

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sounds crazy, and no, u shouldn't do it.

however, if the two of you want a great time, get a blond girl with big tits and try double penetration. nothing like it. i promise. at least try it. threesomes r the best.

so a three some is ok with a girl but not a guy?

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you both want to do this, then you should. Only you two can make that call. Some couples probably couldn't handle bringing in others for sex, but some can. Whatever you decide, good luck.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well my other half and I have promised that we won't sleep with other people unless we do it together...We have had a few threesomes and it has not caused any problems ( and they were fun)

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Always a danger... if the third fell for one of you or one of you fell for the third... very hard to have a full time third...

Most of the time threesomes work best when the third is only a short term deal... or never the same third twice....

the thing about a girl.... is that, as gay men, neither of you would feel a threat to the primary relationship... and you could make some fag hag's dreams comes true!

drowning deep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in the same situation with my partner. He is bigger than me in length and girth and he is more talented than I am at some things as well re:eek:ur special toy chest :wink:

He made a suggestion that we should try a 3some while we were both on holiday recently and the 1st thing to come to my mind was that he was over me. I couldn't imagine having a 3some with my partner as, like Phil A has mentioned, there are emotions involved that could end up making things worse than before. I did see the reason for having a 3some if it was just about sex and sex only ie. if it's just another cock to join in because that's what you want then fine it makes sense. So I agreed to try this but my "criteria" seemed different to his. I was happy to find someone that looked "fit" to have sex as the main thing and the rest would be looked at later. He was looking for a 10-pack, 6'3" supermodel off the runway with muscles up to his forehead and a dick like a king size tube of Pringles. Wanna talk about emotions?? Maybe my pride was hurt here but ok I'm not a supermodel or the best looking guy with the biggest dick and muscles for Africa - all material things I know but then this is what he was after so what am I meant to feel/think?

I guess my role models for relationships are my parents and they were together until my father passed away. I can't imagine sharing my partner with anybody that way but what's done is now done and we have had a couple over the last month. I have only myself to blame as I did agree, but now we are home from holiday the only thing I can think about is what we did and how he must have been thinking about this for some time. Maybe now we are home he wants to keep having 3somes with guys he sees - my old fashioned sense of relationships tells me this could be the beginning of the end.

I thought about talking to friends about it, but I don't have the best friends to confide in you see. So a place like this is perfect - any advice would be great..