Common for women to wear a pad eve when not on period?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah - I know at least one girl who wores pantyliners all the time. She never said if she had problems but I got the impression it was to do with 'staying fresh'.

Denise, baby - in hot weather try a light skirt and no panties at all... much better than suffocating your poor pussy with wads of material :smile:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I never use pad's my preference are tampons hence I am wondering why on earth someone would want to wear "wads of material":confused::confused::confused: in order to remain fresh? :confused::confused::confused:

Last time I checked a good bar of soap and daily washing usually remedied any odor issues.:biggrin1::biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Wow, I never use pad's my preference are tampons hence I am wondering why on earth someone would want to wear "wads of material":confused::confused::confused: in order to remain fresh? :confused::confused::confused:

Last time I checked a good bar of soap and daily washing usually remedied any odor issues.:biggrin1::biggrin1:

That's exactly how I feel about it! But some women seem feel that if any pussy juice gets on their panties they aren't fresh, so they wear a clump of cotton they can change. Maybe some of these women have a problem with discharge.

Personally, I can't stand the clump of cotton between my legs... feels like bandages.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
For me it isnt about discharge but getting sweaty. I hate skirts and some pant materials are so thick and heavy that you know you are going to get sweaty through out the day so i feel fresher having a very thing pantie liner there for absorbency. But of course for that time of the month i use tampons. Bloody pads and an Aussie sumer dont mix

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In hot weather, when you're going to be out all day, the very thin every day pantie liners are quite useful.
Hmm, I never thought of that but I can see your point.

I can't use tampons. Believe me I have tried numerous times and brands. I never sleep in them and rarely let them stay in more than 2 hours. They tend to give me nasty infections. :redface: In addition I am one of those women who is apparently small down there, so a super tampon felt like I was being impaled on a telephone pole.
I only use pads during my period. However I have known 2 women who used them daily. Not because they didn't bathe thoroughly each day but because of what they considered to be overactive sweat glands or mild incontinence. The pantyliners kept their pantys dry. To the best of my knowledge neither used scented products down there.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Bloody pads and an Aussie sumer dont mix

:yuck: Quite! I wasn't suggesting you had a problem in that regard - I've just never minded the fact that in the course of the day my panties get a little pussy juice on them - in fact it's the only reason I wear them with trousers, so I don't have to launder trousers after one wear.

I hear what you are saying about certain fabrics - I'm not much of a sweater, thankfully, but certain fabrics are unkind, I avoid them.

every day pantie liners are hardly "wads" they're so thin you don't even notice them.

I favour tampons too, the alternative repluses me!

Actually - I haven't so much as handled a pantyliner since the 80's - maybe they are better than they used to be - but even the micro thin ones back then made me feel like I had pillow in my pants!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In addition I am one of those women who is apparently small down there, so a super tampon felt like I was being impaled on a telephone pole.
Please be kind when I ask this, but it's honest curiosity, and not directed at you, but women in general: understanding some differences (time/duration, material, sexual arousal, etc) how can a tampon be that much more uncomfortable than a much larger cock? Even the supers are nowhere near 8x6...:confused:

Oh, and back on topic - I have known a few women who do wear a liner all the time.

And speaking of "freshness," ladies, those of you who use sprays and powders down there: keep in mind, giving a guy a mouthful of Summer's Eve spray or FDS or whatever is your absolute guarantee of him instantly losing an erection (and most likely, any interest in anything else.) A little soap and water is appreciated, perfumes and deodorants are not!

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I soak through my panties sometimes, and the excess moisture can mean yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis for me. I don't like panty liners, so I just change my underwear mid-day. I wash well at night before bed, and if it's one of those days where I need to change my drawers, and I have access to a private bathroom, or a stall with a sink in it, I wash up then too.

My best friend and I have very pronounced labia. My majora and her minora are outined by our jeans when we wear them. Some days, we don't care. Some occasions require discretion, however, and on those days a panty liner or sanitary napkin can be useful.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Please be kind when I ask this, but it's honest curiosity, and not directed at you, but women in general: understanding some differences (time/duration, material, sexual arousal, etc) how can a tampon be that much more uncomfortable than a much larger cock? Even the supers are nowhere near 8x6...:confused:

I used to find that supers were a bit on the uncomfortable side - it is not that it is more painful (I never found them painful) or even more noticeable than a cock, it is that it is noticeable at all. For me it is more to do with depth - if I can feel the base of any size tampon bearing down on the more sensitive areas closer to the labia it gets pretty uncomforatable pretty quickly. I guess I didn't used to be able to get the supers deep enough not to feel them. I'm the same with non-applicator tampons - I have short fingers and I just cannot get the fuckers in far enough not to feel them - unless I use a pencil or something, and I just don't tend to keep a pencil in the bathroom.

Oh, and back on topic - I have known a few women who do wear a liner all the time.

And speaking of "freshness," ladies, those of you who use sprays and powders down there: keep in mind, giving a guy a mouthful of Summer's Eve spray or FDS or whatever is your absolute guarantee of him instantly losing an erection (and most likely, any interest in anything else.) A little soap and water is appreciated, perfumes and deodorants are not!

I have never used a femine hygene product... and now I never will.

I imagine that light panty liners would be fairly common among women who are self-conscious about bladder control, or perhaps menopausal?

They make specific ones for menses and specific ones for urine - I guess the absorbtion is different. Or maybe it's just a way of getting more bux out of women, I'm not sure, but I rather expect the 'Tena Lady' type are dearer.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I soak through my panties sometimes, and the excess moisture can mean yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis for me. I don't like panty liners, so I just change my underwear mid-day. I wash well at night before bed, and if it's one of those days where I need to change my drawers, and I have access to a private bathroom, or a stall with a sink in it, I wash up then too.

BV is made worse by washing too thoroughly, especially with heavily perfumed soaps.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a perfectly logical question for which I have no good answer. :redface: The only thing I can think of is that when a woman is about to have sex her body 'prepares' for it by tenting or opening up. There is no physical arousal prior to inserting a tampon. Or I could be completely wrong. :tongue:

I had a friend in hs and beyond who used to use FDS as perfume and sprayed it on her clothes! :yikes: I thought it was gross and weird as did her sister and mother. We all tried to get her to stop to no avail.

One day we were at our boss's house for a Christmas party. Our boss raised Labs for duck hunting on the side. Apparently FDS is like catnip for Labs. :lmao: They were all over her, wouldn't leave her alone; and since it was on her clothes washing up did no good hahaha. He finally put the dogs in the basement :biggrin1: but after that she never wore FDS again. :rofl: :rofl: