Common for women to wear a pad eve when not on period?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol Rouge

I remember when I was 14, I read the leaflet and was utterly convinced I had TSS (I had a cold). I said a very long and heartfelt goodbye to my boyfriend at the time.. sure I'd never see him again! haha

I'm not prone to hyperchondria (sp?) but at that age I was easily convinced haha

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only time I wear liners is when I am "on the rag". Such a nice description, isn't it?

I wear tampons during my cycle and I can't wear the super absorbent ones either. I can feel it constantly and it is very uncomfortable. Even if it is in where it should be, I can feel it. The smaller ones are good though and I can wear them. I always wear a pad to bed. Hate the diaper feeling, but it is the only way I know I'm not going to feel like Noah parting the red sea in the morning.

Any other ladies get that horrendous gush when you stand up in the morning when you are on your cycle?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I've heard about the menstrual cup.... never been tempted enough to try it. How do you get along with it?
Love it! I only empty and rinse it every 6-12 hours, depending on flow. There's no smell, no discomfort when inserting or removing, no string to tuck, and very little spotting (usually on day 2, my heaviest day).

Love that the only other menstrual product I buy each month are pantyliners - although, I may be weaning myself off those for luna pads soon. :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that men should have masculine cleansing products. Manpons. Manly pads. Men shouldn't suffer having funky man ass and skunk cock and stale balls. Men want to smell fresh and clean. You know?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that men should have masculine cleansing products. Manpons. Manly pads. Men shouldn't suffer having funky man ass and skunk cock and stale balls. Men want to smell fresh and clean. You know?
StayFree® Penipads... keeps you fresh all day, and prevents those embarrassing wet spots.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And they can be carried in the Murse. (man purse)

I got me a Murse.
(It is a metrosexual thing, beyotches.:wink:)

It is the most masculine thing I have, too.
It is a large pink camouflage shoulder bag and has a picture of Ben Affleck as DareDevil on it. And on the bandolier shoulder strap, it has "Ben Affleck's Daddy" studded in rhinestones and diamelles.
In the bag, I carry:
My bentobox. A Palm PDA. My digital camera and Flip Video Ultra (for those impromptu filming of guys in public toilets and lockerrooms.:eek::smile: Kidding. ) A wallet. A good handheld calculator. A bottle of ARPEGE POUR HOMME by Lanvin PARIS. A small can of Lysol. Antibacterial Handiwipes. Hand sanitizer. A small notepad. A good writing pen. I have a cool container with Trojan Large condoms in it (I can use Trojan MAGNUM brand condoms. But I prefer the Trojan Large because it is tight on me and I like the pleasure ridges.). And a bottle of WET Platinum lubricant.
And I think that if they had masculine cleansing products, Manpons, and Manly pads...I would have them in my MURSE.

Last edited:

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
OMG!!! I am laughimg so hard I almost wet myself!!! Better go put a liner on:smile::banana: As far as men go, a good flushable baby wipe will get the job done.

Honeydew

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got me a Murse.
(It is a metrosexual thing, beyotches.:wink:)

It is the most masculine thing I have, too.
It is a large pink camouflage shoulder bag and has a picture of Ben Affleck as DareDevil on it. And on the bandolier shoulder strap, it has "Ben Affleck's Daddy" studded in rhinestones and diamelles.
In the bag, I carry:
My bentobox. A Palm PDA. My digital camera and Flip Video Ultra (for those impromptu filming of guys in public toilets and lockerrooms.:eek::smile: Kidding. ) A wallet. A good handheld calculator. A bottle of ARPEGE POUR HOMME by Lanvin PARIS. A small can of Lysol. Antibacterial Handiwipes. Hand sanitizer. A small notepad. A good writing pen. I have a cool container with Trojan Large condoms in it (I can use Trojan MAGNUM brand condoms. But I prefer the Trojan Large because it is tight on me and I like the pleasure ridges.). And a bottle of WET Platinum lubricant.
And I think that if they had masculine cleansing products, Manpons, and Manly pads...I would have them in my MURSE.
handiwipes, pink diamelles, condoms, ben affleck, and lube - I so have created a mental picture. A bad one! :lmao:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG!!! I am laughimg so hard I almost wet myself!!! Better go put a liner on:smile::banana: As far as men go, a good flushable baby wipe will get the job done.

Honeydew

I don't want mah butt to smell lyke a ba-bee. All powdery and ba-bee lotiony. With ba-bee wipes, you get that kinda smell. You want Tom Selleck coming home from work at the construction site and he takes his manties off and the first whiff you smell is man ass and ba-bee powder? Noooo.
You want his butt to smell like fresh clean hygenically clean man butt. :smile:

I want my a**hol* and butt valley smellin' good and medicinal. LYSOL. Dial Antibacterial handiwipes. That is the bomb.

Last edited: