Common Sense Isn't

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just got this pearl of wisdom from "the moderators:"
nudeyorker said:
We have already removed that link today once in the *Touch my Junk* thread. Perhaps you should take a look again at The Rules about not posting links to minors.
Thank you.
The Moderators
You're seriously concerned about a link to a 45-second YouTube clip that documents government agents treating a child like a criminal?

There's the concept of reasonable concern, and then there's hysterical fear. It doesn't take a genius to know which category this indescribably stupid action by the moderators falls into. Posting a link to that video represents just as much a threat to the operation of this site as that child himself represents to travel security.

Removing the entire thread makes about as much sense as the TSA policies that the thread decries. Here's a brain-busting notion...if the link to the video being here is so all-fucking terrifying, just remove the link. The post wasn't about the video, anyhow...that was just documentary evidence. The post was about an arm of our government that has completely gone off the rails...but apparently, so has the governing body here.

Fucking morons.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fucking morons or not, they don't allow posts to Justin Bieber either. If there's a minor in it, down it comes. Rules is rules. You can post that link in some all ages forum instead, or your Facespace, or whatever the heck you like. We aren't the only cognoscenti you can have intelligent discourse with on the Internet, surely....

Media
You have your own website. Go post the link there.

I can't see that trying to protect this site qualifies one as being a fucking moron.

No one is forcing you to be here. If you don't like this site, leave.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't make the rules Hazel, if you have an issue with it take it up with the owner of the site or leave and don't come back!

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You have your own website. Go post the link there.
You wouldn't be aware of it because you weren't invited, but I did just that.

chicagosam said:
I can't see that trying to protect this site qualifies one as being a fucking moron.
Not being able or willing to discern between that which constitutes an actual threat requiring protection and that which does not qualifies both the policy and those who blindly follow it as moronic. Being unable to understand this very concept also qualifies you as moronic.

chicagosam said:
No one is forcing you to be here. If you don't like this site, leave.
It may be your chosen means of dealing with situations you don't like, but cowardice has never suited my liking. This remark is beneath sophomoric, even for a moron such as you.

I don't make the rules Hazel, if you have an issue with it take it up with the owner of the site or leave and don't come back!
See the above. If you don't like what I have to say, either ignore me or you can leave and don't come back.

Instead of taking snarky potshots at site members, how about you stop being a fucking hypocrite and go clean up the links that are still publicly available to underage content made by members who were banned for it?

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You could be a love and link to the stuff you mean HG, and we'd gladly remove what you're talking about if it really is in violation of the rules :)
I've neither the time nor inclination to do your housekeeping for you.

Moderators enforce policy. That's in the job description. "Exercising common sense" is not.
That much is clearly apparent.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I've neither the time nor inclination to do your housekeeping for you.

Ah I see, and my time is worth nothing? I mean if you know these posts exist surely you can produce them for us to deal with pretty easily, I mean I have no idea which posts you mean and there are unimaginable numbers of posts I'd have to trawl through without any hint of where they might be. They're not like pins in a haystack I can wave a magnet over and ...oh! there they are! :confused:

Last edited:

I whip my hair back and forth. I whip my hair back and forth.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's part of the zero tolerance stupidity of the times. A kid brings a cap gun to school or a plastic knife in your lunch box and gets expelled for the whole year.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
How the fuck did you even begin to make that deduction? Seriously. I'd like to see the chain of reasoning that led you to arrive at such a conclusion.

You indicated you knew of material which is against the rules which you claim has been missed by us, you presumably know where that material is or otherwise you're just speculating this material exists without any proof.

If you know where it is you could point us in it's direction, because without any idea where it is it will take us phenomenal amounts of time to find it. Therefore you saying you don't have the time of inclination to provide links to this material implies you don't care if the Moderating Team has to spend whatever time it takes to try and track this material down. Therefore you think my time, or anyone on the Team's time is worthless or at least of less worth than yours.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You indicated you knew of material which is against the rules which you claim has been missed by us, you presumably know where that material is or otherwise you're just speculating this material exists without any proof.

If you know where it is you could point us in it's direction, because without any idea where it is it will take us phenomenal amounts of time to find it. Therefore you saying you don't have the time of inclination to provide links to this material implies you don't care if the Moderating Team has to spend whatever time it takes to try and track this material down. Therefore you think my time, or anyone on the Team's time is worthless or at least of less worth than yours.
Perhaps if the moderating team spent less time engaging in stupid pissing contests with site members, it wouldn't be an issue. You chose to accept the title, so don't whine about having to actually perform the job. I promise, if you engage your brain, you'll see that I gave you more than sufficient clue to locate it.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Perhaps if the moderating team spent less time engaging in stupid pissing contests with site members, it wouldn't be an issue. You chose to accept the title, so don't whine about having to actually perform the job. I promise, if you engage your brain, you'll see that I gave you more than sufficient clue to locate it.

Ah I see. :rolleyes:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If a mod didn't respond, we'd probably be called cowards or completely out of touch. Since we did, we are engaging in a stupid pissing match. Let's see... Who's the OP of this pissing contest?

If you have issue with Rob_E's policy of zero tolerance regarding the linking to or posting of images of minors, then I suggest you PM him about it. Because that is the rule he has set for his website and that should be the end of it.

Starting a thread just to cry about not being able to do whatever you want and stir the drama pot is immature behaviour. As is name calling.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
:popcorn:Don't sit on the sidelines, Hicky. I wanna see the ultimate WWF smackdown.

...............................:slap::nutkick::smashfreakB::chairshot::eek:p: