Commonly Asked Cock Questions

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Popular misconceptions mistakenly assume that if a man has large hands, fingers, noses -- eh, pretty much a large something must correlate with large genitalia.

Nope, no such luck. Penis size has genetic independence from the body's musculature or its proportions among its limbs. If you happen to have large hands and a large dick, that's great; however, a man can have a large dick and small hands, small feet, what have you -- those viable probabilities exist.

So, the only true way to tell if a man's packing something isn't to look at his hands or feet -- just discreetly check out the bulge, or hell, make a formal request to see the goods. ;D

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Again, it's another assumption that if a man has larger testicles then it means he shoots out more during an orgasm.

Nope, wrong again. The amount of seminal fluid produced or semen production in general is all an interior matter; how much, how far, and how often all depend on your internal mechanisms such as a healthy prostate, a clear and efficient vesicular path, and so on. Additional factors such as time between masturbation sessions, diet, and performing Kegel exercises (which strength the pubococcygeal muscles, enabling better control and more powerful shots) also influence the orgasm.

But again, like the dick issue, don't get surprised if a guy with large nuts seemingly produces a large load. That happens, but it's as likely that a guy with much smaller testicles can rival the bigger guy's load. The two conditions are independent of each other.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Posters have commented on here to the effect of: I've seen some large Black guys, small Black guys, large white guys, small white guys... etc., etc.

That pretty much sums up the truth -- race has nothing to do with size despite popular opinion. Studies in the past have shown comparisons across the panels for Blacks, white, Asians, and hispanics and found that their average sizes are roughly equivalent of each other, with perhaps a couple tenths of inches in variation.

Of course there's plenty of room for well endowed men of any race, and depending on one's racial background, someone could see that as an expectation or as one hell of a pleasant surprise. Likewise, because body composition has nothing to do size either, people may freak out when a beanpolish type character pulls out a huge schlong or when your prototypical jock pulls out an average one, or even worse, a cocktail weiner.

Remember: all these possibilities exist, and it might be necessary to change your assumptions as to avoid disappointment or excessive enthusiasm in the long run.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
About those:

1) Some genes are polygenic, Marfan syndrome for example. (Marfan syndrome produces longer limbs, cardiac arrhythmia, and a degenerative eye disorder.) But AFAIK, the genes dick size ain't one of them.
2) But there is a neagative correlation between the length of the meatus (the hole) and the distance of ejaculation.
3) Black men have longer, thinner flaccid penes. (Allen and Bergman come into play.) Erections are a different matter, since they're determined by sexual selection alone, and I honestly can't see the selective mechanic for a large penis in Europe or West Africa. (I can see it elsewhere, though.) But there's much more variation within races than among them; compare the morphology of an Alacaluf (short, robust [Tierra del Fuego]), a Tehuelche (tall, robust [Patagonia]), a Kayapo (short, gracile [Amazon]), and a Sioux (tall, gracile [Black Hills]).

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Condoms vary, of course, by brand name, but across the board, condoms slightly differ in their measurements -- and by measurement I refer to your length and girth, but also the thickness of the condom itself.

Before we begin, it's rather important that you, the condom purchaser, take a proper measurement of your erect penis. Most measuring sites will tell you that to properly measure, you must...
1. Work your way to a full erection.
2. Pull down your erection as far as parallel to the floor as possible to get an accurate measurement.
3. Perform a "bone pressed" measurement, meaning that you line your ruler's 0 marking fits at the base of your cock, hold the ruler firmly against your erection, and read the measurement at the tip of your dick.
4. For girth, secure a tailor's measuring spool and wrap it around at midshaft. Wind the spool around your dick and note where the metal end overlaps for the measurement. For fairness, compare that midshaft measurement with the girth at your thickest part on the shaft. And if you don't have the spool, simply tear off a strip of paper and repeat the process -- using a ruler to measure how long the paper was at its overlap point.
5. Of course, you can always take a simple measurement of width (across the top of your dick) since the condom dimensions below are length and width (not girth -- to get girth, multiply by pi).

Simply put, you're cheating yourself on a good condom fit if you hype up your measurements.

There are three incredibly general condom size classes: small, medium, large.

Snug-sized and average-sized condoms, across the board, best fits a five- to six-inch-long penis with an inch and a half to inch and three-quarters width. These "regular" sized condoms are frequently displayed on shelves at your local grocer or discount store.

The condom brands featured on [link=http://www.ilovexor.com/101condoms.cfm]this particular directory[/link] average about seven by two (a bit larger than standard issue) and feature such popular brands as Trojan and Avanti. Again, unless it specifically says "large," condoms usually fit in this broad range (5-7 x 1.5-2). Quite a few condom brands list accommodating measures up to eight inches.

Larger condoms like the Magnum, the Magnum XL, and the Lifestyles Large best fit sizes 8" or more in length and 2.5" or more in width (5.5-6 girth at estimate, more with the XL brand). Trojan's own advertising asserts that the Magnum and Magnum XL brands are 15% and 30% longer respectively than their average line, and are significantly larger in girth.

It's important to find a good fit for a condom. Condoms that are too tight can easily break during sexual intercourse, and needless to say, will make your johnson feel too constricted. From personal experience, a too-tight condom diminishes my erection, simply because it's too painful and tight to be comfortable. Condoms that are too big can easily slip off.

Your best bet is to do some condom experimentation. Since you can pick up free condoms at most clinics, hospitals, and your local student nursing facility, it couldn't hurt to grab a couple and see if the brand's right. Condoms are relatively inexpensive and easily available; for larger brands, it doesn't hurt to shop online. [link=http://www.trojancondom.com]Trojancondom.com[/link] and [link=http://www.condomania.com]Condomania.com[/link] are good places to start. You might also want to embark on a Google search for [link=http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=condom+length+and+width]condom size dimensions[/link] to do your own comparisons.

In any case, wrap it up every time. Sex is too risky nowadays to do without protection!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I have seen a few of our younger members express concern about purchasing condoms, especially larger ones, online.

Unless your parents trust you with the financial responsibility, chances are, you probably can't get your hands on a credit card until you're of adult age (18+). I know I didn't get my first card until well into my undergraduate education, and that was only because the school sells out our contact information to credit card companies. Had they not ratted me out, who knows when I would have picked up the plastic?

I don't recommend going behind your parents' back to pursue a credit card. Quite honestly, they're probably the best people to tell you how they work, and if they can't trust you with handling your own finances, then there's a good reason for it. Trust me: it's way too easy to go crazy with charging up stuff, and it's a pain in the ass to pay it back.

But, well, the only alternative I can suggest is looking into your own back. Do you have a checking account? If so, your bank probably issued you a check card with which you can access your funds through an ATM (Automated Teller Machine). Some but not all cards are branded with either a Visa or a Mastercard logo on the bottom-right corner; thus, you can use your card just like a credit card (i.e. go shopping online) and the site will deduct the funds straight from your checking account. The blessing? You won't rack up an interest percentage on anything you charge and pay with your checking account; on the other hand, you have to have the sufficient funds to cover it in the first place, and also, if you're not careful to check and record your transactions, you could drain your account.

Savings accounts usually don't have the credit card logo. Those account cards only withdraw funds from an ATM and you can't use them online.

So, if you have the money and the checking account bank card, you can shop around online. From what I gather, condoms ordered through the mail arrive discreetly. But on the other hand, there's a lot to be said for honesty, too. If you're shopping for condoms online, then that's as good a time as any to break it to the parents -- yo, in case if I desire to be sexually active, I want to be safe and wrap it up. I need condoms, and specifically, I need such-and-such brand.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks to [link=http://profiles.yahoo.com/mike2896]Mike[/link] for bringing up the question...

Ask any number of us and you'll probably come up with a ton of answers. Whether we're here for a pick up from a big dick admirer, we're young and needing an affirmative space to talk about sex issues since we might not have a whole lot of trust in our parents, or self-congratulatory and willing to share in the revelry of a bunch of hung guys, the unifying theme is that we're all active participants because we can do so.

What I mean is, a lot of us don't have the luxury of talking big dick shop with most of our friends for various reasons. It's inappropriate; we don't want to set ourselves up for ridicule (if they thing we're lying about our size) or embarrassment (if they believe us but want to make a joke of it); it's difficult to talk about, let alone have people discuss things with you. Remember: this is the Internet. We have a certain buffer of anonymity here and, moreover, we have the ability to discuss topics and issues of interest -- be it fascination with size or recommendations on underwear, condoms, jockstraps, etc. -- without fear of rejection or real life embarrassment.

If anything, it's nice to know some guy out there (or some girl out there who knows a guy who can relate or has been in a similar situation) can understand where you're coming from. I may not have the biggest dick on here, but I know it's made for some interesting and sometimes troubling occurrences in the bedroom, and if another guy understands the importance of going REAL slow or can give me some techniques to prepare my girl of the time for some action (i.e. foreplay stuff, digital stimulation, massage, kissing, etc.), hey! the information's useful.

Give it a chance. You might learn something. I know I did!