Communal showers

Chrisdude71

Worshipped Member
Media
I'm from the UK and when I went to school communal showers was the only option after some sport in secondary school in the 80's if you were all muddy or got wet then all boys went in the showers, the boys showers were open plan but the girls had curtains but we used both changing rooms, you didn't get privacy using the girls changing room as you had four or five boys using each shower head, the same as in the boys so we were all squashed together and you always showered with your closest friends, you had to be close as you couldn't help but be touching each other. There weren't towel hooks in the shower area so you walked to and from the showers naked.
Through the course of secondary school you all grew up together.I hear nowadays boys all wear boxer shorts when showering at schools.

I've used showers at public swimming pools but most shower wearing their swimwear, I do too, if everyone went naked as the norm then I suppose I would but as swimming pools have all ages there I wouldn't feel comfortable being naked , I've seen the occasional older guy showering naked and they are always the guys who wore speedos to swim, but younger guys, post puberty keep their shorts on, an adult section and under 18's section may be better but that won't happen as I will explain in my next paragraph.

When replacement swimming pools are built nowadays, the inevitable changing village is included with both male and females changing in the same area, in cubicles, and either individual showers or communal showers, communal showers were not a good idea as does anybody really want to shower with the opposite sex? Obviously, naked is not an option; although I didn't go naked at the male changing room only swimming pool, I was at least able to wash the chlorine off my bum, dick and balls by untying my shorts and getting my hands down there and give everything a good lathering. Also I could pull my shorts out and lett the shower wash my bits and finally putting a towel on, taking off my shorts and give them a wash, fine to do with only other males there but not something to be done with females present.

Billydee4

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lets all move to Iceland. Communal showers are part of their culture! Nudity is enforced
True - at least all the municipal pools I've been to in Iceland are communal without much in the way of dividers and no showering in your swimsuit (though the more tourist focused places like the blue lagoon are more modest). You have to wonder if it helps contribute to making their society more egalitarian.

Reactions: elOscar and orangeC

drzoidburg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't seen a communal shower anywhere since I left the military. They still use the communal shower, but it seems all the civilian gyms and such that I go to now have individual stalls. I don't get it...why are people so afraid of nudity? I've personally never understood it, nor have I ever had issues with being naked around others.

It's basically just old run down ymcas, community rec center / swimming pool, college rec center and dorms. No private gym would have them now except maybe inner city gay gym

Also korean spas like the one in chicago i've been to

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I ran across some pics of communal showers that were just built at the brand new training facility for University of Oregon football team. Stylish and trendy - and open!! Even windows with a view to the football practice field. It looks like it can accommodate around 30 people. Who wouldn't want to shower in a place as nice as that?

Showers1.jpg

Showers2.jpg

Showers3.jpg

I ran across some pics of communal showers that were just built at the brand new training facility for University of Oregon football team. Stylish and trendy - and open!! Even windows with a view to the football practice field. It looks like it can accommodate around 30 people. Who wouldn't want to shower in a place as nice as that?

View attachment 716249

View attachment 716250

View attachment 716251

Dream shower room! My university stupidly put in all stalls even though the Beadleys were always more popular with students. Now the shower room is hardly ever used.

orangeC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

View attachment 716249

View attachment 716250

View attachment 716251
That is a massive shower room! It looks very modern too

Alex_87

Sexy Member
Media
The gym I now use has about 10 open showers along the wall. The gym also has football (soccer) pitches that are used for an hour. So in the evenings if you go in to the changing rooms on the hour there will be a team of guys showering. It really is a sausage fest. It's also great for showing off as the first 2 showers can be seen from the changing room. There is no place to hang towels so you have to go to the showers naked. The changing area is a rectangle room with all the benchs around the perimeter wall and no benchs in the middle so when you walk back from the showers naked everyone sitting on the benchs will be looking directly at you. Really is 10/10 gym for showing off and seeing a lot of guys naked.

Only yesterday evening when I was in the showers about 10 guys of twenty something year olds came in to get ready for a game. With a few tugs I can get to be over 7 inch flaccid and VERY thick. So I walked back to my changing area slowly with my dick in full view of the guys getting ready. A few looked up from the benchs as I did. I definitely saw one looking and I saw a few smirks on guys leaving so I think somebody may have said something about my size. The guy who looked slowed up getting ready when he saw me and eventually he let his team mates go out before. He was the last to leave and when all his team mates had gone out before him he looked again as he was leaving. He was also very hot :)

I noted what time it was so I will try and hit that same time next week as there is a good chance that team will be back :) perhaps I will go an hour later next week to catch them in the showers after

On this subject I find it interesting the way guys react in this situation. I have noticed some guys honestly never look at me or others coming out of the showers and carry out conversations completely unaware that there is a donkey dick a few feet away from them in full view while others take a quick glimpse out of curiosity or they happen to see as they look up when someone new enters the room which is a normal reaction. Others guys faces drop and take double takes when they see my dick or they do what the guy above did try and get a few subtle looks. It is interesting the different reactions.

Nice!! what college is this?

I grew up in a big house but not big enough to have a bathroom for everyone. So we had one big bathroom for the boys (me and my three brothers) and one for the parents. Ours has four showers, two on each side of the room so I basically grew up using "communal" showers. They were not that luxurious when we were little but my dad got them redone recently.

Capture d’écran 2017-06-11 à 02.27.31.png

wanker1000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm from the UK and when I went to school communal showers was the only option after some sport in secondary school in the 80's if you were all muddy or got wet then all boys went in the showers, the boys showers were open plan but the girls had curtains but we used both changing rooms, you didn't get privacy using the girls changing room as you had four or five boys using each shower head, the same as in the boys so we were all squashed together and you always showered with your closest friends, you had to be close as you couldn't help but be touching each other. There weren't towel hooks in the shower area so you walked to and from the showers naked.
Through the course of secondary school you all grew up together.I hear nowadays boys all wear boxer shorts when showering at schools.

I've used showers at public swimming pools but most shower wearing their swimwear, I do too, if everyone went naked as the norm then I suppose I would but as swimming pools have all ages there I wouldn't feel comfortable being naked , I've seen the occasional older guy showering naked and they are always the guys who wore speedos to swim, but younger guys, post puberty keep their shorts on, an adult section and under 18's section may be better but that won't happen as I will explain in my next paragraph.

When replacement swimming pools are built nowadays, the inevitable changing village is included with both male and females changing in the same area, in cubicles, and either individual showers or communal showers, communal showers were not a good idea as does anybody really want to shower with the opposite sex? Obviously, naked is not an option; although I didn't go naked at the male changing room only swimming pool, I was at least able to wash the chlorine off my bum, dick and balls by untying my shorts and getting my hands down there and give everything a good lathering. Also I could pull my shorts out and lett the shower wash my bits and finally putting a towel on, taking off my shorts and give them a wash, fine to do with only other males there but not something to be done with females present.

What a shame you have to wear box shorts in the showers now.

D

deleted15807

What a shame you have to wear box shorts in the showers now.

I mean really why bother showering with clothes on? If you're that shy go home. What do you do with your soaking wet clothes afterwards? o_O

Reactions: thebuck

fergusonasmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
True story. Was recently in Beijing, at a men's spa. First time there. I was curious, so I thought I'd check it out. Now, I'd noticed that being a Westerner I was getting a lot of looks just walking down the street, from both men and women, so I suspected I'd be an object of some curiosity at the spa. But nothing could have prepared me for what I encountered over a two hour period, once I walked into that place. OK... Specifically, the communal shower. A large, semi-dark area with a large open area and several stalls along the sides. There must have been 30 guys in there. Lots of smiles greeted me as I walked in. Eyes darting down to my soft cock. I'm a grower, not a shower, as they say. But the attention peaked my interest by the time I hit the water I was getting hard. Several guys came by and gave me a tug, helping to stiffen up further. There must have been 10-15 guys lined up to work on my cock. This was interesting... Hands everywhere... From behind, in front, massaging and caressing. In no time I was rock hard. Three guys pulled me into a private stall. One of them went down. By now I'm super hard. But I've only been in the place for like, 20 minutes, so I sure don't want to cum yet. And after a few minutes it all got a little too intense... So many hands, so many guys... It was getting a little weird. I needed to take a breather... So into the sauna I went. Haha... That was no place to take a break, let me tell you. Dark and steamy, hands and lips everywhere. Had to get out and went to the dry sauna, which was at least lit. And THAT is how my evening BEGAN...

Attachments

gwat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PureGym Manchester:

debdale_1310_164-1.jpg

As a soccer player, we had showers similar to this rendering. One of my teammates a pretty impressive cock. We'd purposefully linger in the showers so he could fuck me. We did this once a week or so for several months, many times utilizing the benches. I only remember him not cumming in me twice.
w-800h-600-2127934.jpg

gwat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a soccer player, we had showers similar to this rendering. One of my teammates a pretty impressive cock. We'd purposefully linger in the showers so he could fuck me. We did this once a week or so for several months, many times utilizing the benches. I only remember him not cumming in me twice.
View attachment 823017
This is a cool setup. Showers so open they are basically the same room as the changing benches