compare on cam2cam? Hung guy, wanting to compare!

D

deleted490601

Yahoo/MSN/SKYPE webcammers:

My cock is above average in size and thickness (pics in gallery);

if you are smaller and want to compare (and admire mine :biggrin1:) feel free to add me on yahoo/msn/skype (info on profile)- I dont show face, and I'm not into SPH (sorry, it just doesn't seem kind to me). Mention LPSG and "admire" (the admire part is optional - hehe).

If you think you are bigger, and want to "own me" - I don't mind "losing" the size comparison! PLEASE add me :)biggrin1:) and mention LPSG and "owner", if you think you can bring a bigger cock to the cam!

Either way, my contact info has the details.

Josh

D

deleted490601

bump - online on yahoo skype, msn.. lol

D

deleted490601

on again - feel free to add me, mention LPSG please (yahoo, msn, skype). My thick cock is waiting!

D

deleted490601

on cam now.. see my first post or contact info on profile.. yahoo, msn, skype

D

deleted490601

bump - more info in the first post in this thread

D

deleted490601

bump - online .. info on my profile. .yahoo or skype or msn cam2cam

D

deleted490601

bump online now for a while.. if not online, add me anyway.. see first post!

D

deleted490601

bump! See my first post for contact info (profile too..).. lets see who is bigger! (no face here)

D

deleted490601

bump again - first post has contact info, pics on profile, no face on cam! Lets see who has more manhood! :biggrin1:

D

deleted490601

online for a few hours.. add me on skype, msn or yahoo, please have cam and hard cock, lets compare

D

deleted490601

bump - always looking for c2c comparisons - win or lose, its fun! see first post for more info, and my profile for msn, yahoo, skype info.

D

deleted490601

bump.. online for a while..add me regardless.