Compare yourself to me cock

mrb1960

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My lover & I have a regular threesome with a guy whose cock is 10 inches long and six in circumference. Mine is 7 X 6. I love seeing him getting that monster cock shoved in deeper than I can reach! It makes my cock hard and I like fucking a gaping, freshly fucked hole!

D_gire34

Experimental Member
Media
My lover & I have a regular threesome with a guy whose cock is 10 inches long and six in circumference. Mine is 7 X 6. I love seeing him getting that monster cock shoved in deeper than I can reach! It makes my cock hard and I like fucking a gaping, freshly fucked hole!

thats a monster cock there, Your cock is big, but 10 inches would make you look like a baby. Wow

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
compare_DH_Joe_A.jpg

EIRE34--Your cock is about the size of the other guy in this photo. You would embarass me as much as he did when we were rivals for the same girlfriend. The three of us were together and he dared me to compare and then she insisted on taking this picture. He tried to get me to suck his cock in front of her and she was cheering him on the whole time.

D_gire34

Experimental Member
Media
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/compare_DH_Joe_A.jpg

EIRE34--Your cock is about the size of the other guy in this photo. You would embarass me as much as he did when we were rivals for the same girlfriend. The three of us were together and he dared me to compare and then she insisted on taking this picture. He tried to get me to suck his cock in front of her and she was cheering him on the whole time.

Nice comparison. Nice to see big versus small, Who would the gal pick.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
who are YOU comparing it with? NICE cock mate! GOOD colours too! :D
WELCOME to the site, and IF you want to compare, just go to my last thread: 'NEW PICS!white tuxedo' in 'SEX WITH A LARGE PENIS'...

enjoy lpsg.org

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nice comparison. Nice to see big versus small, Who would the gal pick.

She chose Joe, the guy with the big dick. And no doubt she would have chosen you over me as well.

Of course, I'm sure it didn't help that I went along with her suggestion that I suck his cock. After he got me to do that, he jokingly asked me to turn around and bend over, and she laughed out loud because my dick suddenly got very stiff. That's one sure-fire way to eliminate your competition.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
who are YOU comparing it with? NICE cock mate! GOOD colours too! :D
WELCOME to the site, and IF you want to compare, just go to my last thread: 'NEW PICS!white tuxedo' in 'SEX WITH A LARGE PENIS'...

enjoy lpsg.org
omg you're hot!!!! fuck the tuxedo

D_gire34

Experimental Member
Media
She chose Joe, the guy with the big dick. And no doubt she would have chosen you over me as well.

Of course, I'm sure it didn't help that I went along with her suggestion that I suck his cock. After he got me to do that, he jokingly asked me to turn around and bend over, and she laughed out loud because my dick suddenly got very stiff. That's one sure-fire way to eliminate your competition.[/quote

There is a power given to the larger cock, Especailly when he dwarfs the size of his opponent.

D_gire34

Experimental Member
Media
There are some big Irish Peckers located in Ireland.

Let Us know if we can assist your Gal in Future. You may need a few extra inches.

D_gire34

Experimental Member
Media
Thank Sam, been away from LPSG for a spell, and now need to get back into reading and viewing, One part of me thats gay, is comparing, Gotta love the bigger dick.

Media
Thank Sam, been away from LPSG for a spell, and now need to get back into reading and viewing, One part of me thats gay, is comparing, Gotta love the bigger dick.
Been away myself, Eire! There is much that is new here, along with a lot of old and new dicks.:biggrin1: I think there are enough here to keep you comparing for quite awhile. Enjoy!