Compare yourself to Mr Average

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I'd take this graph with quite a large pinch of salt, but what makes me laugh is that, by volume, I'm 20% bigger then the 'internet' average. That average is larger than any study has given, almost certainly due to exaggeration on many men's part - yet I'm still bigger. :tongue::rolleyes:

Haha, great site. Gave me a laugh. all the penises look the exact same. Check out the veins!!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess that some of You guys here may already have seen this, but anyhow, this is really a funny link. Personally, I'm a "shower" so it was great fun for me to put in the stats for my organ, both flaccid and erected!

Enjoy!

:biggrin1:

Compare your cock - The Willy Visualiser
Well Swede...How cleverly worked out.
Wow!:redface: Interesting....:cool:Don't know if I should be embrassed or not or feel even more like a misfit/freck!
Guess it was some truth to what my doctor once said to me that my penis
size is in a rare % on men being large... and according to your present stats with poll only shows 6% (60) Damn! Aint no real blessin sometimes.
And shows black men on the averge may be a bit larger in comparison vol.:confused: Hummm
Thanks for sharing guy:smile:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd take this graph with quite a large pinch of salt, but what makes me laugh is that, by volume, I'm 20% bigger then the 'internet' average. That average is larger than any study has given, almost certainly due to exaggeration on many men's part - yet I'm still bigger. :tongue::rolleyes:

Why does that make you laugh? :confused:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If my cock is 20% larger, by volume, than an 'exaggerated average', that would make me 'big'? That tickles me. :tongue:

I understand. If I were big I'd be tickled pink myself...

thinking

1st Like
Media
What I gather from this thread is, that everyone lies except the members here.:rolleyes:
The largest recorded and documented penis is about 13", yet that seems to be common around here. And guys claiming they can take an 12" by 8" up the rear? :eek:

MCA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn straight. I always knew Ron Jeremy was a no-talent ass clown. Volume=506.

MCA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
62% more volume than the average white cock sounds a bit extreme, though.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The "Mr. Right" size is misleading. It's been shown that women tend to be bad at approximating penis sizes. The general conversion seems to be a minimum +1 inch increase. So if a several women say 9 inches is the perfect size, they most likely means something closer to 8.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I gather from this thread is, that everyone lies except the members here.:rolleyes:
The largest recorded and documented penis is about 13", yet that seems to be common around here. And guys claiming they can take an 12" by 8" up the rear? :eek:

Right on, Thinking. To calibrate these surveys and comparisons properly, one would have to take account of four factors:

1) Penis length
2) Penis girth
3) Penis mendacity coefficient
4) Penis delusion coefficient

Unfortunately, no one has yet come up with a reliable way to measure factors (3) and (4).