compared with another hung?

question for hung guys:
Have u ever compared with another hung guy bigger than u , by your gf or bf?

did he/she told u that he/she had bigger then u before? and how did u feel?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I asked the question: have you ever had a really huge dick? to one lover.
She made this big smile and told me, Yes! it took a long time to put in but once it was in it was GREAT!
Man, I wish I hadn't asked that question, made me feel small! (I was 7.5x5.5")

dongalong said:
I asked the question: have you ever had a really huge dick? to one lover.
She made this big smile and told me, Yes! it took a long time to put in but once it was in it was GREAT!
Man, I wish I hadn't asked that question, made me feel small! (I was 7.5x5.5")

yeah very dangerous question, if being big is a big turn on for u, the answer may hurt :)
but if u r biggest lol , no problem

diego

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah!!! my ex girlfriend told me once that she had a boyfriend with a really huge dick, 2 inches bigger than mine. So i asked But who of us fuck better? She aswered : you of course, he has a bigger dick but only you can make me have a full orgasm. My ego went to the sky.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The English in the OP is a little sketchy, but I'll go ahead and answer to the best of my ability.

Seeing as how I've been in locker rooms for much of my life, I've obviously observed a fair few penii. This has given me a pretty good perspective on how big my flaccid penis is compared to most other guys. There've been several that were at least as big as mine. One where it wasn't even close, probably another half dozen or so that were in the same neighborhood.

wrt discussion w/ significant others, I've only heard tell of two boys that were bigger'n me, but it's not exactly like I ask every girl I sleep with about this. This one girl who I had sex w/ back when I was a freshman had apparently done it w/ this guy who reputedly had a ten-inch penis, and a girl I've been seeing more recently had one that was about that length, but also like 7.5" around (estimate).

My thoughts re: the whole situation are basically non-existent. I just don't care, man.

Spoogesicle

Experimental Member
Media
Under a bridge...The Bridge of Sighs (or Size?)
Sexuality
Unsure
Spladle said:
I've only heard tell of two boys that were bigger'n me, but it's not exactly like I ask every girl I sleep with about this. This one girl who I had sex w/ back when I was a freshman had apparently done it w/ this guy who reputedly had a ten-inch penis, and a girl I've been seeing more recently had one that was about that length, but also like 7.5" around (estimate).

But...but...you have 16"! You showed us the proof, remember?

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
diego said:
So i asked But who of us fuck better? She aswered : you of course, he has a bigger dick but only you can make me have a full orgasm. My ego went to the sky.

Exactly he might have been bigger than you but, if he shoots his load after three pumps and cant get hard again for a day then who the fuck cares? I like having large junk but I love being able to go for hours and hours.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are 7 inches in certified length and above, and the girl is only moderately experienced or below, there is an excellent chance that she is full of shit. If she is experienced and you are at or slightly above 7 inches in certified length with medium to large girth there's a "slightly" better chance she has had a bigger one, but still doubtful. There are always exceptions, but they are rare. Think about it: the math doesnt add up! If a guy 7+inches is in the 95th percentile and she has been with 6 or 7 guys...how does each girl who has only had 5-7 guys always seem to find that top 1% who packs a brick of deli meat???Hmmmm

Women have a tendency to want to manipulate a man's ego (they will both stroke it and shit on it to keep you off balance and at their whim), and any girl knows where the ego of all ego's lie...so they will always have that "one guy" that they will bring up who just-so-happens to dwarf your pecker, but then as they detect your unspoken dismay, rebuild you by saying he sucked at this/that/etc. Naturally you will never, ever meet this gentleman nor have any proof that he even existed in the first place, but nevertheless if your packing 7...she''s had 9....if your packing 10...she's had 12".

I love women. I am friends with MANY. I have loved a few. But as a rule, I typically dismiss the feminine hearsay and gossip when I overhear it. The same girl who tells her man his dick is huge will joke about it being small to her friends or her new boyfriend. The girl who tells her man she has had a bigger dick than his will gush to her girlfriends how its the biggest she's ever had. About the only way to get the whole truth and nothing but the truth is sodium penathol, but of course that isnt always the right thing to do.

I used to get caught up in the bullshit when I was young, dumb, and full of ego. I had myself convinced that women do not lie, play games, or distort the truth until I learned the exact opposite. Once I learned that, I felt so liberated because I dont give a shit what a woman thinks about my cock. If she loves it, then I am happy to give it to her. If she don't like it, she can take a fucking hike and sit and wait for Mr. 1% while I am drilling her friends.

Bottom line: Your cock is what it is. If she dont like it, she can walk. If she likes it, she can hop aboard. But don't ever let it get you down, jealous, etc. There are bigger cocks out there than yours. There are smaller ones out there too. Accept that. It is merely an appendage that a twist of fate has dealt each owner, but it is just chump-change compared to the totality of your manhood.

OmahaBeef

Pensive Josh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think pretty much no matter what, comparisons are inevitable. I have come to realize though that I probably beat myself up more about my body than any woman could. Omaha definitely has a point with women wanting control over their man's ego, sort of like a leash. I mean I know statistically speaking, I'm bigger than most guys, but somehow every girl I talk to about the subject has had one larger than me. I always found this peculiar, and I know that for the most part, women tend to exaggerate more than they tell the truth about that stuff. One reason women probably tend to meet hung guys more than modestly endowed guys is the whole confidence issue. It isn't always true that size and confidence are directly correlated, but guys with larger equipment (for the most part) tend to meet more women. I guess that skews their perception sometimes. Basically what I'm trying to say is that, unless your girlfriend is a size queen, or you're statistically small, you usually don't have anything to worry about if you have good technique.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spoogesicle said:
You may be right. I seem to remember that the Spladle to which I referred had Cheer Bear, not Tenderheart Bear, as an avatar. A friend of yours, perhaps?
It's possible. Unfortunately, there's no way we'll ever know for sure.

D

deleted12830

hootie said:
Well, you can always reply, "I can tell he was much larger than I. It feels like I am doing it out the window."

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: LOL

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rabudo said:
:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: LOL

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Indeeed!

on the OPPOSITE end of that scale is the woman who SAYS her ex or whatever was HUGE, but she nearly blows a gasket when you drop your shorts.
I went out with this one girl (let's call her "Kris") and she claimed her BF was over 11" long.
Pretty stIff comnpetition-hyuk hyuk!
at any rate, he supposedly had me beat by about 2 inches- but I found out she was full of crap, as 1) she had a few pix of his wang, which only looked to be about 6 or 7 inches (in a full body pic, no less!) , and 2) She clammed up real quick when I entered her.
in her favor, she was EXTREMELY tight, and i had her whimpering after I FINALLY got all the way in, and she kept telling me "take it easy" or" get it out".
now THAT'S an ego booster.

Dekkar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never asked for a comparison, but my longest lasting boyfriend (a little over a year) told me randomly that he was afraid to get fucked by me because it was the biggest he's ever been with. I didn't know how to take that. And it never worked either. We tried but it wasn't happening.

I think when your lover compares you with someone else, they're being selfish, stupid, and manipulative. I don't care if the guy I want to date has a smaller than average dick. Physically, I care about how hot he looks and his fitness a lot, and I care about his personality. A big dick is a boner...er, bonus.