compared with another hung?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:rolleyes: What i observe is that most men have an obsession with their penis and they do compare it with each other even when they did not have experienced a woman yet...and i think most women are ignorant about penises and things may change if she had sexual experiences with different parteners but still i think most woman in this world will experience mostly averages penises, than in reality what she will know is the diference between good and bad lovers..if she had good numbers of sexual partners to compare...

I think most men are average lovers and between average lovers for me a thick girth will be good for itself, logically bcause it fill me up more...than to say that women and i say vaginal orgasmic women will have same sensations with averages lovers or good lovers with thicker or thinner girths all the same..for me its not true.

And for sure most guys with large penises know they can hurt a woman, they are likely to be gentil or at least try too...I'm saying that bcause sometimes seems when people talk about 'doen't matter having big one if you dont know how to use it..' well...for sure a men must learn and etc..but some dont understand that a fat girth handled with sensitivity do the work by itself!!!:rolleyes: yes they do!!!:wink:

Than try not to compare get over it and work to be a good lover always improving inside and out. :smile:

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Gisella said:
:rolleyes: What i observe is that most men have an obsession with their penis and they do compare it with each other even when they did not have experienced a woman yet...and i think most women are ignorant about penises and things may change if she had sexual experiences with different parteners but still i think most woman in this world will experience mostly averages penises, than in reality what she will know is the diference between good and bad lovers..if she had good numbers of sexual partners to compare...

I think most men are average lovers and between average lovers for me a thick girth will be good for itself, logically bcause it fill me up more...than to say that women and i say vaginal orgasmic women will have same sensations with averages lovers or good lovers with thicker or thinner girths all the same..for me its not true.

And for sure most guys with large penises know they can hurt a woman, they are likely to be gentil or at least try too...I'm saying that bcause sometimes seems when people talk about 'doen't matter having big one if you dont know how to use it..' well...for sure a men must learn and etc..but some dont understand that a fat girth handled with sensitivity do the work by itself!!!:rolleyes: yes they do!!!:wink:

Than try not to compare get over it and work to be a good lover always improving inside and out. :smile:

That was a great post post Gisella! ( Frantically takes notes) :cool: