Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure which is dumber...erroneously claiming 8x6 and then posting pics and a vid that prove it's not or making bogus claims without any pics. Either way...why?

Last edited:

D_Jed Clamp It

Experimental Member
Media
I have to agree with Strech, Great looking cock and def a big one. But not 8 x 6.With an average toilet roll being about 4.5 to 5 inches long. and that in ur pic the roll starts a bit lower then the beginning of your cock. I would guess about 6.25 to 6.75 inches. and before you say that you have measurement pics in your profile. all of your measurements start at the 1 inch to 1.5 inch mark. It is an awesome looking big cock tho dude. Nothing to be ashamed of for sure. I know I kinda sound like a dick right now, but I see so many wrong measurements on here. I am no sizequeen but I am obsessed with cock measuring. I don't see why so many guys lie about their size. Especially when they have big above average cocks. Wow this got way longer then I meant it to. Great pics man.

jjohns

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yep, it is a beautiful cock no matter the exact measurements. No shame at all in that beautiful piece.