Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes it's the shortest guy who has the biggest dick. :)
AND most surprisingly: biggest balls too (in this case)!! Crazy to see that little man's huge package compared to the tallest guy's!!

Jax20

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is their account worth it?

Chris and Noah . . .
ysnBNJ5.jpg

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have You Ever Been Told Your Dick Was Thin ?

Are there any guys in here who have known for a long time that your dick is thin? When did you first realize your dick is thin? Have you compared to other guys and found out only after doing a compare that you indeed had a thin dick? Has your wife or significant other actually told you in some way that you have a thin dick?

If you have a thin dick....and your significant other wants more girth or you are having trouble having sex in a position that requires more girth.....what can you do?

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have You Ever Been Told Your Dick Was Thin ?

Are there any guys in here who have known for a long time that your dick is thin? When did you first realize your dick is thin? Have you compared to other guys and found out only after doing a compare that you indeed had a thin dick? Has your wife or significant other actually told you in some way that you have a thin dick?

If you have a thin dick....and your significant other wants more girth or you are having trouble having sex in a position that requires more girth.....what can you do?
Wife never complained but doing some mutual JO I am almost always thinnest even if others are shorter they are thicker. Soft I am the size of my thumb

Reactions: G Man