I like comparing dick size. If you're small, message me. I'd like to compare with objects of similar size and wreck you.
If you're big, that would be fun too. I like seeing size difference. Shoot me a message, lets have some fun.
Also what is fun is people who like do do side by side photo edits so we can see our exact sizes, and dicks next to each other.
I usually like to put a pen next to my dick, or some common object. Then we line them up so we can see the size difference.
If you are down to do that message me.
If you're big, that would be fun too. I like seeing size difference. Shoot me a message, lets have some fun.
Also what is fun is people who like do do side by side photo edits so we can see our exact sizes, and dicks next to each other.
I usually like to put a pen next to my dick, or some common object. Then we line them up so we can see the size difference.
If you are down to do that message me.