Comparing dick with a girl’s foot?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is it with feet? I don’t get it. Am I missing out? I know there are kinks of all kinds, but this one is so popular, and I can’t seem to grasp the pleasure aspect. Other kinks like anal, I can kind of understand the attraction and sexual utility. Feet are just feet. No holes. Not really good for fucking. Not soft. Not hot or wet

I am honestly trying to understand, please don’t let me offend. I apologize in advance

Juliann

Sexy Member
Media
What is it with feet? I don’t get it. Am I missing out? I know there are kinks of all kinds, but this one is so popular, and I can’t seem to grasp the pleasure aspect. Other kinks like anal, I can kind of understand the attraction and sexual utility. Feet are just feet. No holes. Not really good for fucking. Not soft. Not hot or wet

I am honestly trying to understand, please don’t let me offend. I apologize in advance
you simply dont have a foot fetish. Hard to explain.

CaucassianWolf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

According to a neuroscientist called Vilayanur Ramachandran's study; for some people, cortical endpoints of some nerves that belong to genitalia and feet are very close to each other. (cortical homunculus) Thus they may cross-activate each other.

If you do not have such a triggering, do not mind much. But there are many people are experiencing this phenomena.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread alone was the reason why I created an account here, and started pumping!!
No kidding. I'm curious to how my wife would react to me comparing to her foot completely out of the blue :joy:. The danger is if things go wrong that foot is real close to the family jewels.