comparing equipment

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

DJM277: do you think all if not most guys at least catch a glance at another guys equipment in the locker room?

I myself have notice this on almost everytime I go to the health club.Most guys try to be descreet some more obvious than other.Grant it most of us are there to shower,change,and get out but when there seems to be an opportunity to compare most guys will a least glance. In all honesty I don't care.I certainly don't run and cover the moment a guy look over however long periods of staring can be obnxious.

Is anyone here secure enough within themselves to admit they at least take notice?

2. Imported

Gold Member

8.5_inch_Canuck: I've been swimming for years and most of us wear
    speedos(because its competitive swimming) and We all
    see alot of each other especially in the shower.
    At least two friends have surmised that I'm hung just from seeing me flacid in the shower. One even went so far as to say that I had the largest dick he's ever seen.
    I was flattered to say the least.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Inwood: We're all going to look at least once in our lives anywhere dicks get pulled out. :)

Some of us are going to look as many times as we can. ::)

4. Imported

Gold Member

Dickprint: no matter the situation, when two or more naked dicks are exposed, there is going to be a comparison (dick contest) some more subtle than others. every dude whats to see how he measures up against others

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Have you ever noticed those guys in the lockerroom who seem to be able to remove their drawers and put on their workout shorts in such a quick motion that they're a blur?

Well the reason you notice is because you're looking!

We all do it. It's because it's the one part of our bodies that's always covered, so naturally we're curious.

Probably the only men who don't habitually look are nudists - but only when they've been exposed with their fellow 'members' for several days. :D

Pecker

I was reading a book..."The History of Glue"...I couldn't put it down.

6. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: I think it is only natural that guys check each other out. I think it is a competive thing. You want to know how you stack up against someone else.

7. Imported

Gold Member

ThighSlapper: Comparing is as natural as the day is long. It doesn't matter how much you stack up to the guy next to you, either. For me, I just like the moment of being there with it flopping and two (or 3 or 4 or 5) guys admiring what's between.

8. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: I don't really, having not noticed any! ::)
    Altough I have to admit there is one jogger who is packing at the local park.... *sigh* :D

9. Imported

Gold Member

HUMONGOUS: it is natural to compare penis sizes. it is most obvious at the gym where i am a personal trainer. this is a topic of conversation for 65% of the day. in the shower sizes are compared and stars are exchanged. in the sauna, the steam room, the jacuzzi everybody is subtly checking each other out. even at the urinal. most men are conscious of this and react accordingly as long as the starer is not blatant

10. Imported

Gold Member

norseman: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1068856980;start=0#4 date=11/15/03 at 06:01:26]
    Probably the only men who don't habitually look are nudists - but only when they've been exposed with their fellow 'members' for several days.  :D

Pecker

Geez Pecker,
    Sorry to blow your theory to bits, but I'm a beach nudist (we prefer "naturist") and I certainly look whenever the trou are dropped. Gotta check to see how that tan is coming along. Imagine that...it's not just about having a bigger dick it's about having a better tanned dick ? Will the comparisons ever end ? Not bloodly likely

11. Almost40

Almost40 Member

Albums:
    In this area, "checking out" is strictly prohibited.... No surprise all dudes get a ticket... Bring on the cash! Do U Know What I Mean? Enjoy the view!

12. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Yes of course men do from time to time.

13. D_Crystallized Ginger

I myself compare and I m sure there have been other men 'checking my dick out' but I think long staring means gay...my peek are always very quick and discret

14. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Well I sure take notice. Unfortunately I'm smaller that about 85% of men. But I've come to accept that and live with it. But I'm sure interested to see what others have been blessed with. Some are unbelievably big.

Draft saved Draft deleted