Comparing importance of looks/endowment

bih20: What is more important for you ladies ? and guys too. Since there are likley many more guys here.

So, can you be attracted to someone who you know has a big dick, even though they may not be great looking ?

or, are looks more important ? you dont care as much about the big dick, if they are not that good looking.

Same question for us guys...

Can you have sex with a girl that you see has huge breasts, but isn't great looking ?

or is the girls looks more important to you ?

Kind of interested to hear both sides.

I would be one of the people that would take a good looking girl, with smaller breasts, than an uglier one, or not as good looking for the big breasts.

OR

are the big breast/cock such a turn on for you, that it alone is enough and the looks dont matter much ?

feared: this is gonna sound like an ugly person cop-out, but what about the personality? they may be the most beautiful person in the world, but its pointless if they're a jerk/ette.

edit -

well, unless you're just talking a sex thing, not a relationship thing. in which case, i'd go for the better looking over the well-endowed.

bih20: [quote author=feared link=board=relationships;num=1075053041;start=0#1 date=01/25/04 at 09:44:52]this is gonna sound like an ugly person cop-out, but what about the personality? they may be the most beautiful person in the world, but its pointless if they're a jerk/ette.

[/quote]

I am talking strictly sex, not love. So is there sexual attraction.

Liking the persons personality would definetley have to be there for a serious relationship.

Just to use an example, so its easier to understand:

For example, you are walking down the street, you see this girl with huge breasts, she isn't that great looking though...would you want to hook up with her ?

and the same idea for a guy...you are walkin,g you see this guy with a huge bulge, the streak going down to his pants, but he isn't that great looking...do you go over to him ? are you attracted regardless ?

etc

feared: i'd check 'em out. but, more often than not i'd end up going with the prettier one. i'm so shallow.

bih20: My own opinion...

I  feel more attracted to girls that have medium or even small breasts, over those girls with huge breasts but are not very good looking or overweight, etc.

Just the smile of a girl I'm attracted to can do so much for me.

tomarctus: Heres an answer from a gay guy. For just a sexual encounter I would go for the guy I knew had a big cock even if he wasn't great looking. Of course, I like handsome men, but I'm often attracted to less handsome men who share one of my fetish interests like being hung huge. ;D But good sex does for me not center around dick size or looks. It happens when there is some kind of "sexiness" connection between us.
As you said, relationships are a different matter. This is just for an encounter. But looks don't matter that much in a relationship, either. The guy needs to be comfortable with himself, we need to make each other laugh, all those regular relationship things. But a huge dick is always welcome.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
This thread has certainly been enlightening. Though I'm straight, I will say, I don't like someone who looks like they don't care about their health. So looks clearly matter somewhat.

I can't say anything about endowment, obviously.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've gotta throw in a matter of degrees here, guys. Physical looks attract me most of all, male or female. A female with a hot body has gotta have a beautiful face to go along with it, or I keep looking for a male. A drop dead handsome male can get me regardless of dick size, but a hung huge guy doesn't have to be nearly so good looking to stir my interest.

The happy-go-lucky personality, especially in the male, is a big turn-on for me, too.

Label me immature?

Luke

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In all honesty. I'm not looking for a big cock or a gorgeous face or a great body in a casual sexual partner. The best sex I've had recently was shared with a dude who was averagely hung and had rather non-descript looks. Not homely, mind you, but nothing to make you particularly take notice. He had a certain air of 'sexiness' about him. I don't know exactly how to explain it. He had an outgoing personality, a great laugh, expressive eyes and obvious confidence. When we were in bed, he was considerate and playful. While I enjoy a guy who looks great and certainly have no aversion to big cocks, those are not necessarily determining factors. Give me a guy with a winning personality every time. If he's fine as hell and/or hung like a moose, well that's just icing on the cake!

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=bih20 link=board=relationships;num=1075053041;start=0#0 date=01/25/04 at 09:41:41]Can you have sex with a girl that you see has huge breasts, but isn't great looking ?

OR

are the big breast/cock such a turn on for you, that it alone is enough and the looks dont matter much ?
[/quote]

It depends upon the degree of "...isn't great looking."

At a professional conference social banquet years ago I was propositioned by a rather plain looking but very busty girl who possessed unusually large naturals. I was very surprised by her come-on because she was the quiet "girl next door" type who didn't wear much makeup or dress to highlight her natural charms. But who knows what hot fires burn in such unsuspected places? So, I took her up on her offer without a second thought.

In the privacy of her hotel room I watched as she began shedding her underthings. When the true size of her mammary dimensions became apparent, it spurred some kind of primordial urge that I had never felt before. I felt somewhat ashamed to admit I fixated so much on her breasts but I couldn't deny they were the focus of my attention. It was some kind of animal magnetism and, plain or not, I suddenly couldn't wait to bed her. And when she got a good look at my response, well, you can guess the rest.

What followed each night for the remainder of that professional conference was the most exciting and frequent sex of my life up to that point. Even afterward we kept up a relationship for some time and years later, we still keep in contact now and again.

So, yes, I can go for a plain girl if she's got large breasts. But in the end, personality and compatibility will over-ride anything else in maintaining a relationship.

SG

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
In thinking about this, it's probably fortunate for all of us to be allowed our own individual preferences....
it helps "even the chances" that we'll eventually find (and be accepted by) "someone out there". If we all sought after the same thing, what would ANY of us do? ...men or women!

For myself, I admit to being attracted to a woman who pays attention to her appearance and to her health. Although I have met some really nice women who did not go in for the makeup and the wardrobe as such, it just makes a better impression to me when a woman does take this seriously. A woman's "endowment" doesn't necessarily matter that much to me.

I've had women in my presence whom other men would have knocked me over for...quite shapely and quite flirtatious as well. I was not THAT impressed really, in fact, even somewhat turned off by their "forwardness". What's more, they insulted me by being presumptious--they unfortunately flattered themselves (thinking EVERY man would go crazy in their very presence. Surprise! --This one didn't.) Superficial behavior doesn't do it for me.

A thoughtful, caring personality and attractiveness all combined will get my attention faster than anything else. Also, my learning that we share similar interests, ideas, and other "common ground" to get us off properly into a really quality relationship. The sexual aspect (at least for me) would then develop on a more solid footing over time.

I'm one of the more unusual ones here, I suppose.
I don't have that many "notches" on my bedposts. ;)

In many ways, I think I'm just as well off, too.
'Probably missed out on a lot of heartaches.

bih20: very nicley said bender.

You bring up some great points.

And I think its great too how we are all different, so we look for different things.

I truly do believe that there are people who look at other things than looks as primary reasons for having sexual relations or any type of relationship.
You are one of them.

and that there kind of changes my outlook as well, and makes me think, in the long run that is what people should look for. Sex is something that can probably be great with anyone as long as you get to love that person on other levels first.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
bih20, thanks for your kind remarks.
Keep in mind my "view" on this reflects my being older and if not "wiser", certainly more cautious (?) in choosing my relationships.

[quote author=bih20 link=board=relationships;num=1075053041;start=0#11 date=01/26/04 at 17:11:17]

"... Sex is something that can probably be great with anyone as long as you get to love that person on other levels first."

[/quote]

And, here, you've said even better what I was trying to say!    ;)

Hear me though on this--One can't totally disregard the importance of "sexual compatibility". THAT is important.  

To my way of thinking, sex is a matter which (for the most part) can be worked out after the "groundwork" has first  been put into place ...being able to be happy (together) outside the bedroom.  Being drawn by one's endowment size is a poor way to get off to the right start in a relationship in most cases. That's how I feel, anyway.  And, time has proven to me that that is a most valid way to look at it, too.

tomarctus: Throughout my adult life I've enjoyed having sex just for the fun of it, sex with a friendship, and sex with deep love. All have been satisfying. Each is quite different.
Hooking up with someone because he has a big dick is fine in my book. It can lead to a long, loving relationship. It is just one of the ways people meet. To me it is no different than being attracted to any other physical attribute such as a handsome face or muscular body.
Relationships, obviously, involve many more factors than dick, face or body. I do have friends who can only have sex in the context of a love relationship. I can be happy having sex just one time for the pleasure of it. I can also be happy having sex with a partner I love. I make no apologies for this. However, I do respect those who have a different outlook and life experience than mine.

alysen6: Setting the question of personality aside (that's ALWAYS important), I've always put more importance on endowment than looks. The connection I like to have with the guy I'm with is usually more sexual and intimate than it is visual and physical. I usually don't care what the guy looks like (within certain boundaries). That's just me.

-Aly

funmcpackage: It all depends.

Physical proportions aren't a factor of women that I am drawn to on a very primal level. The women that look like that will eat you alive are the ones that I go after. Small tits or big tits, as long as they are champion fucks, I will take them all.

Also, the male friend of mine that could (and for the most part) fucks every girl he meets is not an endowed guy. I have been to Vegas with this guy and it is not uncommon for him to fuck three or four different women in a day and still find time to get a blowjob at strip club.

Also, there is nothing worse that getting a woman with an incredible body into bed and having her be a dull lay...

onehardBody: Apart from a one nighter, you have to look at the face more than the shlong.

14x8thck: 8) As I get older I realize that the iportance that have been placed on looks in my life has been way over the top.
Size,looks and all the other bull that has been drummed into us all as a sociey is outrageous.
Up untill about a year ago I truly had it alland after a year of being alone you begin to realize what assholes are out there. I am not shallow but looks are important to me but a winning personalityand smile aregreat attributes.
In a locker room or at the beach people stare. No eye contact just stand ther staring at your meat. I have learned to try and check out the whole person and 9 out of ten times there can be a balance. I am glad to be good looking and hung but if someone came along that could keep me smiling, laughing and GOOD SEX i would be happy!
8)