comparing jelqing to penis pumping whats more effective?

R_35_Skyline

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And you see absolutey no change in before and after? :confused:

well, it looks bigger when in the tube, but once i pull it out, it looks the same as before. you think i should get a different cylinder?

also, i do have a small curve in my penis, could that be it? the top portion of my penis (around the base-middle of my shaft) touches the tube, but the bottom section doesn't come in contact with the tube at all.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
well, it looks bigger when in the tube, but once i pull it out, it looks the same as before. you think i should get a different cylinder?

also, i do have a small curve in my penis, could that be it? the top portion of my penis (around the base-middle of my shaft) touches the tube, but the bottom section doesn't come in contact with the tube at all.

My penis is curved too. That doesn't matter. It seems that it's either not enough time or not enough pressure to build up fluids in your penis.
I pump maybe once in 2-3 weeks and with 3x15min sessions I fill a 7" circumference cylinder. And outside of the tube I am about 0.75" more in girth after pumping. I use a pressure just before it gets uncomfortable.