Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With a cam and a ruler? Some guys might go to the "lengths" of doctoring a ruler I suppose, but you can usually tell....:rolleyes:

Me not really, don't bother with that to much... But simply, as you said, usualy you can tell...

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Feelin' inspired.....
I was at the gym today with a new straight buddy of mine.
I told him I would love to measure his endowment and compare.....he was into it...even more so that he was bigger ... he bragged to his girlfriend about it.
Yummmm

D_Wedderelet Wonderwang

Experimental Member
Media
I get OFF on comparing cocks with other guys. That might be the main reason i became a member of lpsg. I like debating which is more important, length or girth because it leaves comparing rather open ended if one guy is longer but the other is thicker. (obviously girth is more important though!).

freuda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always enjoyed comparing my dick with another guy. My friends and I did all the time growing up. It's the same thing with comparing biceps, it's a great feeling to know you stretch the tape measure further than anyone else.

newyorkbig1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have always loved comparing dicks with friends, roomates, guys in the locker room. I once was in a big dick contest in ny and got publically measured hard in front of a whole crowd of guys...totally was a big ego booster.

Reactions: 0Pippo

Eightane87

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Comparing is honestly one of my biggest fetishes... I think it mostly stems from my own situation, barely 6" long when hard and as little as 2" or so when fully soft... Though I know I'm not small, I'm certainly in no way above average when it comes to length, and I love puttin' it up to the many bigger guys out there, admiring them and fantasizing what it must be like.

And to answer Kurious, from earlier... I know sex is different for everyone, but I would think that if one body part is bigger than another (almost anywhere in the body, barring hair and nails), and contains more mass of cells, would it not most likely have more nerves as well? There's no biological prerequisite (or research, for that matter) that says a dude with a bigger dick wouldn't enjoy sex or masturbation more than a smaller counterpart, at least in the majority of cases. It also may be a subconscious part of why huge ones inspire so much envy in the first place.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Silver Tip, how can you pose for these pictures without getting a bit wet?