comparing with a 3.5"

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fillmore77, May 25, 2006.

1. fillmore77

fillmore77 New Member

Hi, I'm very fascinated by comparisons between small guys and big ones.
    I'm on the "other side" measuring only 3.5" erect and I never compared...but I'm sooo curious:redface:

Did ever happen to compare with a guy as small as 3.5"? What were the reactions of both of the "contenders"?

2. Big Del

Gold Member

smallest hard cock I ever saw was 4"

We all had a good laugh about him - he was 6 foot 6 and always known as "Tiny"

3. moby72

moby72 New Member

Albums:
    I dated this lovely malay guy who was about 3" he had others assets and talents so i didnt mind - but he was quite obsessed by the comparison - a bit overly so if I remember! the comparison thing is cool as long as its not used to belittle someone else -)

4. IntactMale

IntactMale Active Member

Albums:
    The one guy I've fooled around with had a cock a little less than half the size of mine. He seemed pretty obsessed with my size, and I didn't really see his too much. When we did compare it was obvious that mine was much larger, and both of us were as hard as steel.

5. pinozz

pinozz New Member

I compared once with a guy who was 9"...but I wqas bigger and he looked a little disappointed. But after a minute he realized that he still was big.

I had sex with a guy who was 4" and he kept complaining about how small he was...I just kissed him and he understood that measurements are not that important to me. Up to now he still has the keys of my heart:redface:

6. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

This would be cool to do I thought, just to get some perspective. I've only ever seen two guys cocks...one (claimed to be 9.5" but was probably embelishing) was about the same size as me soft.

The other looked small...but I was stood quite far away from him and it was dark. He said it grows a lot...and has said a girl he had sex with "Couldn't even fit it in her mouth" so I don't know...he does get his cock out a lot though so maybe it is big and I have bad perception?

Would be cool to compare 'actual size' though :)

7. nicolas204

nicolas204 New Member

Albums:
    Well, I've never seen any other erect penis alongside my own but I have to agree with you that it would be quite ''fascinating'' to compare a cock like yours with a cock like mine. A lover I had a while back told me about a guy she had had sex with once who was about 3.5 but that's as close as I've come to actually comparing...

I do understand you though Fillmore: I too have often wondered what it would be like if I could compare with a guy much bigger than me ( say 5 or 6 inches longer if such a thing exists) so I could feel what it's like being on the small end of things. I'm not sure how much I'd like it though seing as I kind of like (love :redface: ) the feeling of being big...

8. fillmore77

fillmore77 New Member

I think you'll feel better than me keeping your cock:smile:

I keep asking myself what could be my reaction...I really think I could start crying:redface:

9. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

ive never compared with another guy.....but i know im not Mr. Huge or anything, so i would prolly be on the smaller side of the comparing. i have some girth, but thats about it really.....

10. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    An ex and I were in a foursome with another couple were the guy was a good four inches shorter than me. I'll admit feeling ver powerful - definitely an alpha male experience. The girls were cool about the difference, but I'll tell you that fucking his girl and knowing I was that much bigger was a rush.

11. nicolas204

nicolas204 New Member

Albums:
    I can definitely see how it would be :rolleyes: ...

12. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Up until a few years back I had never heard of a strange inverse sexual turn-on known as Small Penis Humiliation. Yes folks, there is a strange sexual fetish with men endowed with micropenis' where they want to be humiliated by we horse hunged members of this forum. Why? I have no idea.

There are guys who will actually pay for women to beat the crap out of them while saying, "you're worthless and weak...and with a dick the size of my clit." To which they'll reply, "yes my queen Adrena."

Then on Monday they will go back to work as CEO's of Enron type corporations.:eek:

13. wsu

wsu New Member

Common sense would dictate that someone with as many posts on this forum as you have wouldn't be surprised by any type of sexual fetishes.

14. niet

niet New Member

I'm of average size, about 6". I've never compared with a larger guy, but the thought intrigues me.

My best friend is about 4" long (he told me, I've never 'seen' him), but he's heavyset; approx. 5'8/200+lbs, so that may not even be his "true" size.
    Also of the two of us, he's had tons of pussy and I.... well, lets just say if I could, I'd trade bodies to fuck the hot girls he's banged! I look at him and think: "Personality really does go a long way...shame I have none." :cool:

15. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

My first BF was small. I've probably been kind saying he was 5", he was more like 4.5 and the girth of my thumb. He was obsessed with big cocks. He loved to look at ours side by side and how mine dwarfed his. Sometimes I felt he just liked me for my cock and the fact that I looked good on his arm.

16. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Awhile back someone posted a link to a site with "comparison" photos. That had some really interesting contrasts. I don't know if anyone still has it.

17. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

18. lttle1

lttle1 Active Member

19. Matthew

Gold Member

I also had an ex-boyfriend once who was much smaller than me. He also loved to compare, and did get very turned on by the kind of sexualized humiliation he seemed to experience. For me, obviously the size difference didn't mean anything in terms of his value as a person. And I think he actually felt the same way. But I would play the game with him just because I loved seeing how incredibly aroused he would get by the whole scene.

20. pichulon

pichulon New Member

That is not exclusive to small penis men. I have seen some weird stuff in the internet, and many guys that seem tied, gagged and in pain ( weird, but some people find it alluring ) seem to be fairly large.
    Size of a penis has no bearance on sexual practices.

Draft saved Draft deleted