comparing with brothers or friends

calidude75

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright lets here stories of when you compared with a brother or friend. What was the outcome, what was the situation? Thoughts or feelings after?

stoneten69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Compared with friends before. It was highly erotic to see the varying sizes and one friend had the largest I have ever seen. Being hard, he could hold it with two fists and still had length showing. Skeptical when people say they have 10 or 11 inches. He did. In the room, we had a range of 4-11 inches and it was exhiliarating. Didn't have a negative feeling to the situation.

Never compared with my brother, but I know he was endowed. His ex was forthcoming in information and he also did nue self photos as a photography project.

stoneten69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Compared with friends before. It was highly erotic to see the varying sizes and one friend had the largest I have ever seen. Being hard, he could hold it with two fists and still had length showing. Skeptical when people say they have 10 or 11 inches. He did. In the room, we had a range of 4-11 inches and it was exhiliarating. Didn't have a negative feeling to the situation.

Never compared with my brother, but I know he was endowed. His ex was forthcoming in information and he also did nue self photos as a photography project.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Alright lets here stories of when you compared with a brother or friend. What was the outcome, what was the situation? Thoughts or feelings after?

never compared before with my brother

but I seen my dads a few times i.e walking in on him lol
We have the same size flaccid. which is 6"
My will get there if I do not jerk off for a week or two.
only was able to do a week or two a handful of time

I usually break with in 3 days .
but with in a day in a 1/2 it will hang around 5.5"

Pretty much a mirror image of my dad

except for my height I am slightly taller, more Dominant (definitely get that from my mom's side), perfect eye sight (no one else in my family has that and they are so jealous),strength and my full head of hair... he started losing his hair early on.

I also had a chat with his boss and explained that I was his son I think it must have been awkward for him. That was over the phone

Last edited: