Comparing with friends 19

D_Henry_Deutschendorf

Account Disabled
Media
This guy works the night shift at a hotel. I met him in the parking garage stairway, and the pic doesn't show it well enough but I was a little longer than him but he got me on girth. He came with his dick all the way down my throat. It was SO HOT feeling his big thick cock throb as he came (and he came alot)! As always thoughts and comments appreciated, and you can look over all my pics on my page.

Attachments

Last edited:

D_Henry_Deutschendorf

Account Disabled
Media
How do you get these dudes to compare with your?

Well....this time I was much more descriptive about what happened. But the intent is not to just take the pic, the intent is always to have fun with another guy and maybe have a mini-photoshoot during :) THat is what happened for all my comparing pics, and I think I am better for it hehe.

Cylon No1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dick on dick always looks so hot!!..But a uncut foreskin covering a circumcised cock blows me away.Anybody got some nice picks.Maybe we can start a thread I am to stupid you try and start one.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This guy works the night shift at a hotel. I met him in the parking garage stairway, and the pic doesn't show it well enough but I was a little longer than him but he got me on girth. He came with his dick all the way down my throat. It was SO HOT feeling his big thick cock throb as he came (and he came alot)! As always thoughts and comments appreciated, and you can look over all my pics on my page.

I don't care which one is you...I'd do both! :biggrin1: