comparing with my friend

johnfrog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my friend and i have been comparing how we shave our pubes and he has felt of mine and i have felt of his also we have grabbed eachother's cocks what do you think of this? he is straight he has a girlfriend and they fuck A LOT! any similar stories or advise?

jamiedmc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well, what do you want advice about? Are you interested in your friend? Do you want to know whether you are "gay" or not? I think it is no big deal.. it is what it is, right?

AngelComa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, if you've grabbed each other's cocks I think its pretty safe to say you're at least bi-curious. :) Perhaps you should do more than grab him next time...see if you can push the boundaries a bit.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. Reminds me of situations with one of my good friends. We compared notes for years. Clearly he had an interest. I started to show more, be more daring, eventually showing him my morning wood in pants, my erect cock, me masturbating....it was a cool bonding thing. Go for pushing the boundary!

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had a friend in high school that would do all the stuff you described, but there was no sexual connotation attached to it for him. He was very homoignorant at the time and had no clue that his behavior was quite homoerotic. Of course, I encouraged the behavior when possible.

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
^ Who's question are you answering there? -_-

I've done that with friends before, before I ever thought I'd be into men. Now that I think about it, it was easier for me to hit on guys when I wasn't "gay". wtf?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
my friend and i have been comparing how we shave our pubes and he has felt of mine and i have felt of his also we have grabbed eachother's cocks what do you think of this? he is straight he has a girlfriend and they fuck A LOT! any similar stories or advise?
lets see
you've traded pube grooming tips
you've felt each others pubes
you've crotch grabbed each other

and you think he is straight just because he is banging a girlfriend??? cmon!! he so wants you to blow him! go for it!!:069:

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Another one of these "hey, me and my completely straight friend were delving into the realms of bisexuality, but it's okay because we're straight.. what do you guys think?" posts? Can't we make a forum (call it, say, the "The most common dumb thread reposts" forum) for this?

For what it's worth, a little experimentation never killed anyone. It is what it is, and if you had fun than it was probably good, save for the kinda-sorta cheating nature of it. Not sure what kind of replies you were looking for, though.

Been there, done it too. It was fun, real fun: I've never gotten appreciation for my cock like the fascination of that friend. I regret not being able to do it more, and the fact that I haven't really met anyone else that I'm comfortable showing that side of myself to; I think both my girlfriend and I would really enjoy if I had another male friend of that capacity. Unfortunately, I'm not attracted to any of my bi/gay friends (at least the ones I know of), and my straight friends are generally of the homophobic type. Some day.

:sucks:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
john....dude...go for it..u know its Ok...he knows its Ok...enjoy....what happens in your bedroom is no ones business...

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Eh, just sounds like you guys are curious. Doesn't mean it's automatically gay. Now if you are grabbing his cock with your mouth then that's another story. If it's just show and tell go with it.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:tongue: well if he done grabbed & feels on yo dick and balls a lot ...he may not be all that straight:biggrin1: partner.
I'll share a couple of strories with you later maybe in a PM:wink:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

So sexy. You grab his dick and he grabs yours stroking each other. I am looking for a couple of friends like this. No sex. Just jerking each other off. :tongue:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the only problem i see is that he's in a relationship. it's not fair to fool around behind her back. i'm all for promoting peoples exploring their sexualities. in fact, i wish more people would. but the fact that he has a girl, and you guys would fool around, is not cool

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its really nothing to it just showing off...

showing off is fine. but going into the realm of jerking each other off and giving each head, as people has suggested, is where i have issue. if you were both single guys, i'd say go for it. touch and suck all you like, explore your sexualities. but the peoples in this thread want you to totally go for it, thinking it's ok and fair to go behind his girlfriend's back. and it's not.