Comparing your cock

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How big is your cock,and how many times do you meet/see guys who are bigger than you? I think 8" is the biggest anyone has seen.What's been your experience? We may be able to build a picture of the true size of cocks out there.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7.5 x 6.5. the OP's statement of 8" the biggest anyone has ever seen is simply not true. I have a friend that is in the 10 x 7 category. no, that's not a measured observation, but on a couple of ocassions I have seen him as he is mounting a woman. I know what I got, and know he is a good 2" longer than me. I also had a relationship with a gal who he fucked a few times, and she said he was huge. actually too big as far she was concerned, she said the sex was good and she certainly got off on his tool but she said it was painful sometimes and he was not very skilled. she said she preferred fucking me, cuz i was still thick but not as long, got the job done, and could fuck me sev'l times a day and not get too sore. she said she used to get sore down there, then it would start aching, and then it turned into "need it again.' and we had more going on between us than just sex.

D_kltuf

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm about 8 inches fully hard and very, VERY thick. I've never been with a guy who has matched me in girth or length, I always seem to manage to attract those in the 6.5 inch range. Not that I'm complaining, but it would be fun to be the one saying "FUCK, your dick's huge" for once, and not the other way around....

ben3t3y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a great dick you've got there and I wish I could contest you for the biggest; but alas, though I may be close, I can't quite match it. I'm in Essex too so maybe I should try just for the pleasure of taking it in hand.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think 8" is the biggest anyone has seen.What's been your experience?
I'm right at 8" long with a girth of 5-1/2". There are enough women who have taken it, and plenty of men who have given me head, who have said its the biggest they have seen. I know there are some guys hung bigger than 8" but the percentage is low.

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm right at 8" long with a girth of 5-1/2". There are enough women who have taken it, and plenty of men who have given me head, who have said its the biggest they have seen. I know there are some guys hung bigger than 8" but the percentage is low.
Yes, anything over 8" seems to be rare.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had some guys tell me when they gave me head, "normally I don't hook up with a guy as old as you are, but there are so few guys who have a cock as big as yours."

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Comparing dicks is not a gay thing in my culture -- it's just curiosity of young men.

ill second that

Which is exactly as it should be (and was, prior to the rampant paranoia that started sweeping the western world in the late 1990s).

When I was a teenager, comparing cocks (both soft and erect), inspecting each others foreskins or circumcisions (a major reason for checking each other out), whipping out our cocks and pissing whilst standing facing each other and carrying on the conversation (depending on the location, of course!) and even wanking together (we used to use an old air raid shelter as somewhere to go for a piss or a group wank) was absolutely no big deal and hasn't adversely affected us in later life!

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
For me comparing happens before i meet couples after all they want to know what they are going to get. We often end up using the toilet roll girth test.. In the UK to circumference of "Andrex" is 6" so pop you knob in there and you can get a good comparison with a husband before a meet. Works wonders :)

Example :

Attachments

rytheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm about 8 inches fully hard and very, VERY thick. I've never been with a guy who has matched me in girth or length, I always seem to manage to attract those in the 6.5 inch range. Not that I'm complaining, but it would be fun to be the one saying "FUCK, your dick's huge" for once, and not the other way around....
I feel the EXACT same way! A man can dream, can't he...

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
About ten years ago i went to the Tampa bath house. I live about 50 miles south of Tampa and as far as i know we dont have any bars that close except Tampa, Saint Pete..I was around 42 at the time and was sitting in this youngsters room maybe 22 or 23..This guy kept interupting us.We were just talking and this guy clad in leather, nothing special to look at had his cock hanging out of these specially made leather britches and this thang was beer can round non erect and everytime we asked him to leave he would make a once around and would come back and stand at the door and say nothing. We eventually shut the door. I have never seen a cock that big around soft, i mean it was an oddity and it looked like it would not be that long in length.Has anyone on her seen anything like that ?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... I think 8" is the biggest anyone has seen ...

In a study of testing methods reliability (Archives of Sexual Behavior, Vol. 31, No. 4, August 2002, pp. 351–357) Harding & Golombok compiled some statistics from previous studies. Some of these used color-coded paper measuring strips (no numbers) for study participants to self-report their erect measurements while others were clinically measured by the researches themselves. What I found interesting was the trends in self measurement vs. clinical measurement.

The studies that reported an overall range of self measurements were:
Richters et al. (1995) - range 4.6" - 8.9"
Coxon (1996) - range 4.0" to 9.5"
Smith, Jolley, Hocking, Benton, & Georfi (1998) - range 3.5" to 10.2"

The studies reporting clinical measurements made by the researchers themselves were:
da Ros et al. (1994) - range 3.5" to 7.5"
Wessells, Lue, & McAninch (1996) - range 3.0" to 7.5"

Though the number of participants and their ethnic grouping varied from study to study, instilling some variability in the data, what I find interesting is the fact that none of the researchers experienced a human erection in their clinics as large as 8". In fact both of those studies topped out at the same number, 7.5". Yet all of the self measurement studies exceeded 8", essentially by an inch or more. That tells me that, even when there are no numbers involved, man's ego and fixation on penis size will cause him to stretch the data.

In another study done by researches at Cal Tech and UCLA it was found that in two carefully controlled clinical studies only 2.5% of men have an erection that measures more than 6.9". And, given the typical Bell curve of distribution that all of these studies agree upon, if only 2.5% are greater than 6.9" you know that the percentage of our population that is packing more than 8" is just a tiny fraction of a percent. Yes they do exist, over the years I've even experienced a couple of them myself, but they are very, very rare indeed.

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Comparing cocks is what got me into frot and rubbing dicks with other guys.

Back in 10th grade, a friend saw mine in the gym shower after tennis and afterwards, at my house, he asked me to pull it out to compare to his. Next thing we knew, we were doing more than comparing. :p

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In a study of testing methods reliability (Archives of Sexual Behavior, Vol. 31, No. 4, August 2002, pp. 351–357) Harding & Golombok compiled some statistics from previous studies. Some of these used color-coded paper measuring strips (no numbers) for study participants to self-report their erect measurements while others were clinically measured by the researches themselves. What I found interesting was the trends in self measurement vs. clinical measurement.

The studies that reported an overall range of self measurements were:
Richters et al. (1995) - range 4.6" - 8.9"
Coxon (1996) - range 4.0" to 9.5"
Smith, Jolley, Hocking, Benton, & Georfi (1998) - range 3.5" to 10.2"

The studies reporting clinical measurements made by the researchers themselves were:
da Ros et al. (1994) - range 3.5" to 7.5"
Wessells, Lue, & McAninch (1996) - range 3.0" to 7.5"

Though the number of participants and their ethnic grouping varied from study to study, instilling some variability in the data, what I find interesting is the fact that none of the researchers experienced a human erection in their clinics as large as 8". In fact both of those studies topped out at the same number, 7.5". Yet all of the self measurement studies exceeded 8", essentially by an inch or more. That tells me that, even when there are no numbers involved, man's ego and fixation on penis size will cause him to stretch the data.

In another study done by researches at Cal Tech and UCLA it was found that in two carefully controlled clinical studies only 2.5% of men have an erection that measures more than 6.9". And, given the typical Bell curve of distribution that all of these studies agree upon, if only 2.5% are greater than 6.9" you know that the percentage of our population that is packing more than 8" is just a tiny fraction of a percent. Yes they do exist, over the years I've even experienced a couple of them myself, but they are very, very rare indeed.
This data coincides with what I've said that cocks over 8" are rare. So if you have a 7" or 8" cock how many times have you seen a cock bigger than your own.
On here there is a thread to post a pic of your own cock if it's 8" or more. This being a large penis site you would think they'd be many. Only a handful of guys has posted legitimate pics of 8" or more.