Comparing

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Mike and I have been friends for several years. He is a macho type guy, married with two kids, likes to play basketball which is where we first met in an amateur type adult league and he is very aggressive on the court. It matches his personality. Neither of us are physical specimens with muscles or anything like that and are older. The games are in the evening as are the practices only once per week. Everyone goes home after, so this is not one of those gym shower stories. Nevertheless, over the years we got to know one another to the point we might sometimes stop for a beer after a game, talk about our lives, our wives, etc. So, there was a developed comfort although again I would not describe us as close friends.

A few weeks ago, after a game (and we won), Mike asked if I would like to go fishing on his boat during the weekend. I really am not into fishing or boating, but I felt like I should say yes because he offered which had never been said before. So, on a Saturday morning, I met him and we took his boat and launched it in this big waterway that then took us around 30 minutes to get out to the Gulf. Like a guy thing, he brought beers and so we each had one or two while catching nothing. Well nature finally called, and it was not the type of boat that had a restroom or really much of a private area. In any event, I had to go. So, I stood over to the back edge of the boat and to my surprise Mike came next to me I guess like two guys are going to pee together. Now, I have a very big erect penis but I would say maybe only the larger side of average when soft. I am not use to peeing openly anyway, but trying to be equally macho I acted like this was no big deal. As I was going, Mike said kind of snarky, "so do you have to take that much out to pee?" I looked over at him and he was pointing right at my cock. I glanced at his and it was small. So, next to each other I might have been maybe 4-5" and maybe he was 2 1/2-3." To be candid, I was a little unsure how to respond other than to mumble something about I didn't think I was taking out that much. He then responded as he saw me looking at his, "Mine's a grower, I get pretty big, you'd be surprised!" I just shrugged my shoulders, zipped up, and went back to the fishing.

After that incident, Mike just kept bringing the subject back to his cock after brief periods of time while we were sitting in our chairs with the fishing lines getting no bites. I thought to myself, he always has been this macho type and I guess it bothered him seeing his smaller soft cock next to mine. He would bring up how the first time he had sex with his wife, she struggled and how he still had to take his time, and similar comments. I shared that my wife liked me to take my time as well and that I think most women were that way. This seemed to get his competitive nature going. "So you are telling me you have a big cock, too, just because I am telling you mine grows a lot?" I was like, well I guess. He said, well, I bet you don't match what I got when the boy is up and ready. Then he kept it up, like come on let's see. He then whipped out his cock and began jacking off. "Come on let's see you get it going man" he said to me! I will admit there was a sort of excitement I was experiencing with this male bonding type feeling. So, I felt myself getting turned on and thought OK, I will go with it. Plus, what was I going to do, jump off the boat and swim miles to shore? Well it was pretty quick that my cock which is a true 8 3'4" by 6" grew to it's full size. I looked over at his erect penis and it paled in comparison to mine. I mean he looked several inches smaller and nowhere near my girth. In truth, he probably was average sized although he did grow a lot doubling from that 2-3" but then mine doubles and a little more too from a much larger starting point than his.

"Damn man" he said looking at my erect cock. He stood up pulling down his shorts and placed his cock side-by-side to mine. Honestly, his looked very little when doing that next to mine. He started talking excitedly about what a great cock I had, how he would love to see me fuck his wife, and without asking he got on his knees, took a hold of my cock and began sucking it. I really didn't have time to react except that it was feeling really good with what he was doing and I had this very proud feeling. There is a sensation I have when fully erect of power and pride. I don't know if other guys with big cocks have that same feeling, but it sort of makes you feel proud and confident with this fullness in the penis and seeing it sticking out much further than his or others. He was really going to work on my cock, and I found myself thrusting a little as he sucked and massaged my cock. He also kept taking quick breaks to compliment my big size while feverishly jacking himself. I just stood there letting him feel my cock getting bigger and harder. Then, I started feeling that wave headed toward orgasm and said I'm going cum. Instead of slowing down, he went harder in his sucking and didn't pull away. I purposely made some moaning sounds so he couldn't possibly be surprised by the explosion that was about to happen. Then, it hit, and I shot several what felt like big spurts into his mouth. He still didn't stop and swallowed it while keeping my softening cock in his mouth. I get real sensitive after I cum, but he seemed to know how to just keep my cock in his mouth without much pressure so it remained comfortable to me. Finally, he backed off, took my cock in his hand, and said to it, "I hate you!" I looked at him oddly and he laughed and he said, "For being so much better than mine."

A few minutes later we were back in our chairs fishing like nothing ever happened. After not catching anything, he finally headed the boat back to the launch. Again, nothing in conversation was said about anything other than basketball, work, wives, etc. However, once we had put the boat back on his trailer and he was driving me back to nearby where my car was parked, he said" That was a lot of fun today, I wasn't kidding about letting you fuck my wife, a cock like yours would be great for her." "And, whenever you want to go out again, hey I'm ready and we can compare again!"

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Although Mike and I had seen each other for several weeks at two practices and three games after the boat experience, there was not a lot of personal interaction. I wasn't sure if he simply didn't want to bring things up or was embarrassed by the whole incident, or what. We lost a very close game and afterwards Mike said to a few of us, let's stop and get a drink. Only one other guy and myself agreed as everyone else had some excuse or reason to head home. It was comfortable sitting around talking about who was lousy, who was good, what we needed to do in order to improve, etc. However, then the other person joining us said they had to go and it was just Mike and I sitting there. Almost instantly the tone of his voice changed speaking softly. "I told my wife." I looked at him in shock! What? "I told my wife about our comparing cocks when we were out on the boat and how fucking bigger you were then me." I looked around the room to make sure no one could hear. I asked, showing my upset, why? "He grinned and told me, "Don't worry, she will never say anything to your wife or anyone else, but she wants to see if I was telling the truth." I said, "you don't mind that she knows?" He then explained, "Years ago, pre-kids, we engaged in some couple to couple swinging. Actually, we met people more than ended up in sexual encounters but we did have a few experiences. You know what was funny? I actually had the biggest cock of any of the couples we met, so you would have really put all those other guys to even greater shame. There was this one couple, and they were both bi, so we tried it and my wife saw him suck my cock and visa-versa." I asked, "was she OK with that?" He nodded and said, "You would be surprised." "What about her, I asked, did she enjoy the woman bi activities or the swinging in general." He said, "Yes, we met some nice people and some crazy people but it added spice and variety." One fantasy that we always did want to try is having a very well-endowed guy join us for a 3-some. But, we then started the family and after that we never met anyone again. Now that they are older, well, I told her about you and that she would like you. So, what do you think?"

I could feel my heart racing, I had seen his wife the once or twice and although no beauty and a bit overweight, there was something innocent looking about her that made hearing any of this a turn-on. We talked more about what might work and I told him, sure I'll try but I need to know she is really agreeable. Mike said, "I am telling you she is but let's meet tomorrow early evening and I will get a room at this hotel where the rooms are private."

The following evening as arranged, I drove to the place he mentioned around 7 PM. I told me wife that I was headed to a rush practice given our last evening loss. So, I had to dress in my basketball shorts and outfit. Mike texted me the room number and I knocked and when I came into the room, his wife Sarah, was sitting on the bed in a little nighty type thing. Mike was in his underwear and you could see the bulge from his excitement. "Do you want a drink," Mike asked? Before I could even answer, Sarah spoke up, " So Mike tells me you have this really big dick, why don't you show it to me." She got up out of the bed and to my surprise went over to Mike who was still standing near the closed door and pulled down his underwear. He was fully erect sticking out with his 6". She said, "See this is what I have to fuck me and sometimes I crave a real man's cock." Whoa, I was shocked by her aggressive comment and put down of him. Remember, he acts as a real macho guy. But, then he said, "I know in a sheepish voice." She then walked right over to me and pulled my shorts down. She put her hands on her hips like judging my cock. "Hmmm" she said, and took my cock in her hand. "Now that's what I am talking about" she said (and I was only partially erect at that time although quickly engorging). " Come here" she demanded Mike, to step next to me and she held his cock in one hand and mine in other. "So Mike, you wanted me to compare them too, huh", she then held our cocks together with us facing one another. By this time, I was fully grown and of course outsized him by about 3 inches and much thicker. The two cocks together made his look like a little pickle next to a cucumber. She smacked my cock against his, saying things like yours is a little boy's, and other similar type comments. I looked over and it was clear he was really turned on. I began to realize this was cool with them and perhaps a fantasy role-play.

Sarah laid down on the bed and Mike started going down on her while she motioned for me to be by her side so she could suck me. We did this for several minutes as Mike I think brought her to an orgasm or close with his oral on her. He finally stopped and handed me a condom. I said to Sarah, how do you want it (meaning position) but she responded deep and hard. I said, I meant what position. She said, whatever you want. So, I got between her legs to enter her in missionary style. However, Mike grabbed by cock rubbing it up and down and taking it and teasing her pussy lips. Want it baby, want it? He kept saying that as she seemed to be both turned-on and frustrated. "Yes, put it in, she said" Finally, he kind of placed it slightly inside and then pushed my rear forward. I felt myself sliding in and at the same moment his hand underneath holding my balls. It is sort of hard to explain, but he held my balls and base and was like trying to control my fucking motion and speed. Sarah said, "Fuck me deep" and I slid completely inside. As I have shared I am a true 8.75 as measured along the top, and many women I have to take my time with. However, with Sarah there was little resistance and we began earnestly fucking. She started getting very verbal, "Mike are you watching, this is a real cock, he his hitting places yours never ever reaches, it feels so much better than yours." " Mike replied, "I know honey, enjoy it" As we continued to fuck, they would exchange similar banter and if it wasn't for the condom I wouldn't have been able to hold back in cumming. Fortunately, the condom was decreasing the sensation enough so I could maintain control. I was able to fuck her hard and she feverishly was rubbing her clit and had a big climax. She then moved away so I fell out and she quickly took my cock and removed the condom. I thought she was going to either suck me to finish or jack me off. But, instead, it was Mike who came over and started sucking me.

Sarah watched Mike suck me while making comments to him like, "You like that big cock in your mouth don't you hunny, I know you wish that was yours, it's so much better, and so on." She then grabbed another condom slipping it on me. Hands and knees she ordered Mike. She looked at me and said "Fuck him." At that moment, I didn't know what to do, this was not anything I had in mind or ever had done with a guy. But Sarah kept on encouraging me with her verbal taunts of Mike. He needs to feel what that cock is like, it's OK, come on. Sharing this story it may sound odd to some that I was OK with this, but in the heat of the passion, the situation, perhaps on their turf, whatever, I not only stayed real hard, I felt a desire to make him submit to my superiority. After all this was a macho type guy and all the comments his wife had been making had a real impact on me. Now it was her turn, she grabbed a hold of my cock and aimed it at his hole but now he pushed back rather than me move forward. I felt a real tightness, not like a vagina, but more like a grip, as he slowly and seemingly painfully pushed all the way back on my cock. I will admit I also had a few moments of disgust at the thoughts of me fucking a guy but then it would be replaced by Sarah's comments, the physical feeling, and I slowly got into it. I began fucking him hard and fast, with his crying out in a combination of moans and pain sounds which were hard to distinguish. Sarah then put her hand underneath him jacking his cock while saying you dirty little dicked guy to him and he has put you in your place, and many other comments. He shouted in pleasure as he came. That sound and her comments finally sent me over the edge as well and I had a big climax. I quickly removed myself and then carefully took off the condom looking for a way to put it out of sight. There was a nearby tissue box and I grabbed a few and wiped myself and put it in the tissue. Sarah came over and squeezed by cock and we all then laid back on the bed. Mike said that was awesome and Sarah now returned in personality to more of a normal type conversationalist. She said that was fun, and then she lifted up my still heavy although softening cock and said as she talked to it; and that was fun. Finally, she got up to head to the bathroom and Mike thanked me and got up to dress. I quickly got dressed and when Sarah came out I was ready to leave and we hugged and said our goodbyes.

I drove home with many mixed feelings. I had fucked a guy and came doing it. Yet, I love women. By the time I got home, I decided, I don't care, it was fun, I enjoyed everything and why let any sexual definitions worry me. I still know whom I am. But, having a big dick is certainly a nice thing to have or that entire experience wouldn't not have happened.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Mike asked me if my wife would ever consider meeting couple to couple. I was pretty certain the answer would be no as she is somewhat conservative. But, I decided to wait until the next time my wife and I were having sex. At that time, after I had warmed her up, I began engaging in some sex talk and carefully brought the conversation around to Mike and Sarah. I told her that I had learned many years ago they had done sexual swinging and Mike had brought it up to me recently as he knew I had a big cock. My wife asked, "How would he know that?" I explained that when he and I had been on the boat, we saw each other when we had the call of nature. She said, "I am certain he doesn't have what you have." I said that's true, he is the average guy. Then my wife, said what still has me very pleased. She said, "Well why in the world would I want to have sex with a guy with a small penis?" I laughed as I slid my cock deep inside her. She said, "You have spoiled me now after all these years and a smaller guy would not feel any good to me now." I came right then and there, it was over quickly!