Compassionate plea from Invisi.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Gimme a break, there, InvisibleMan. while I might kid around with Dumbcow on his/her thread, I harbor no ill towards my bovine Bud, and he/she knows it, right DC?:confused::rolleyes:

:yup: :kiss: I love you, and it's all jokes with you! The thread is directed towards the others (thunder and lightning please), just some people who were a bit impolite towards me.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LIES. Snoozan and WoB are Ms. Andy the Italian Teacher, who else would know that Lex and DC are a couple.
Lex and I are NOT a couple. Hmph. Shows how much you know. If you were either Italiandy or Ms Radianteacher, you would know that. You would also know that (and this is a no-brainer) since we are gay men, and know each other in real life, we have no self control. When we see each other, we immediately strip and begin copulating, no matter where we are - on my front porch, on the sidewalk in Baltimore, in the inspirational books aisle at Wal-Marts, on the steps of the Basilica at Catholic University, whatever. We just can't help it. It's not our faults really.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex and I are NOT a couple. Hmph. Shows how much you know. If you were either Italiandy or Ms Radianteacher, you would know that. You would also know that (and this is a no-brainer) since we are gay men, and know each other in real life, we have no self control. When we see each other, we immediately strip and begin copulating, no matter where we are - on my front porch, on the sidewalk in Baltimore, in the inspirational books aisle at Wal-Marts, on the steps of the Basilica at Catholic University, whatever. We just can't help it. It's not our faults really.

Stop! Dont make me have to go get my inhaler! Cover the children's eyes!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Inspirational books aisle?

I really thought the hardware dept would offer more accoutrements.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Inspirational books aisle?

I really thought the hardware dept would offer more accoutrements.
That just happens to be where we were when we saw one another, missy. But we are gay men who know each other in real life, so it's a no-brainer. We must begin the fucking immediately. I mean, it's not like we have a choice in the matter. It's like dogs in heat. We have no control. If you don't believe me, ask Ms Teacher. Oh wait, you can't. He got banned.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

And in doing so, you also turn any children in the immediate vicinity gay, and shit all over the sacredness of marriage. And you cause wars too. Fuckin' gays.

D.C.Who is Lex?

His lover......... J/K!!!

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

So what the fuck happened when I met the two of you? Are straight women the antidote to the restless immediate fucking? Do our vaginas give out an odor that immediately leave gay men limp and without a libido? Or were the two of you simply spent by the time I arrived? I thought that gay men were insatiable and once they started fucking you couldn't pry them apart with a crowbar until they either got arrested or passed out and crashed from all the poppers, meth, and exhaustion. It couldn't have been that, then, because you were both walking and talking, a sure sign that you were capable of more uncontrollable sexual depravity.

I WANT IN, DAMMIT! I WAS ROBBED!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media