Compatibility issues....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by polytropos, Apr 12, 2006.

1. polytropos

polytropos New Member

Hi,

I'm a newbie here so I'm apologizing in advance if my question has been considered previously. My problem as of lately (ever since going away to college -- I'm a 20 yo soph) is that I find it very difficult to get together with a girl who actually prefers well-endowed men. All b.s. and egoistical non-sense aside, I'm a little over 10" and thick. The problem is that my size has been an issue for the last 3 girls that I hooked up with (an issue in the negative sense). They either just dealt with it in a very less than enthusiastic mannner, or flat out told me that my member was getting nowhere near them. I have no problem with this. If that isn't your thing (just as some men prefer small/large breasts), that's cool. What I need is advice as to how I could broach the subject tactfully (without sounding like a sex offending pervert!!) to optimize my chances of spending time with a girl that actually prefers how I'm built. So, if you guys with a hell of alot more experience could give me some advice (please no sarcasm!!), or ladies (if you do visit this site!!) could offer their perspective....I would be grateful.

Thanks....

Jerry

2. GoneA

Gold Member

fret not; despite what your circumstances may have led you to believe, there are women out there who are more than willing to accept your penis size. yet, it is just a matter of waiting for the right person.

however, that doesn't mean you can't make it an enjoyable experience for the ones with which you are having sex. perhaps explaining to them that going at a slower pace and/or using certain kinds of lubricants will help to alleviate the pain.

you'll find that the vagina is rather accommodating when it comes to issues such as these.

3. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi Jerry -- Sexual compatibility is a very real hurdle, especially for the larger guy -- I think most of us in this group have experienced "fit" difficulties at one time or another. To go off on a mini-tangent, this is why I've never understood the "wait until marriage" crowd. :rolleyes:

A few thoughts for you ...

I'm guessing these girls were attempted one-nighters, since you described them as hook-ups. I've had the distinct impression that longer-term GFs are more willing to work with guys who are super-endowed, since they have more invested in the relationship. If she loves you, she'll work with you to make sex possible ... if it's a casual fling, she may scream and run (that tired old theory about women being "ruined by" large ones is still conventional wisdom for a lot of people).

I also don't think it's rare for women your age, sexually inexperienced as most of them are, to be afraid of a 10-plus-inch penis. I doubt most 20-year-old girls know they even come in sizes that large ... I know when I told my wife, quite a bit later in her 20s, about some of my 10-inch friends here she gasped in disbelief. You might try women who are slightly older, and whose added experience might leave them slightly less daunted by your member.

Hope this is helpful ... good luck!

Steve :smile:

4. Gisella

Gold Member

Agree with all GoneA said!

U are good GoneA!!!:tongue: :biggrin1:

5. Gisella

Gold Member

Yes, try more experienced women :wink:

6. GoneA

Gold Member

why thank you!! i try very hard to be a good GoneA :biggrin1::tongue:

7. Kat

Kat Member

Jerry,

Be patient. There is some good advice that has already been offered and there is a woman out there for you. I think what Steve26 said about one night stands may really hold true. The woman who is truely in love with you will find a way to make things work. My husband was 30 when we first had sex (I was 19) and had a lot of sexual experience with other women most of which was not great. Same as with you, many of those women got to the sex and their interest in him chilled. He did have one long term girlfriend when he was in college and from what I understand they had sex fairly regularly. He said she was a very tight fit but they really worked at it together and over time the sex became easier for both of them. Good luck.

kat

8. 11incher

11incher New Member

Albums:
    I agree about the older woman I enjoyed then in my late teens and still do today at the old age of 26

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

If when i was in my late teen if a guy pulled out a 10" i would have freaked also, even now at first with my 8.5" guy i was a bit concerened.

If these girls were 1 night stands then dont worry, its their loss because they'll probably never get another chance at that size again. If its a potenial girlfriend your worried about running then, take it slow, stick with oral at first until she realises she can handle and will like the size

10. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    I have similar experiences as Steve26 when talking about 'super-size' penises. I had a close friend, at school, who could balance a 12'' ruler along the outer length of his which made him over 10'' when measured 'properly'. When I told my ex and current g/f that I knew a 15 year old with a 12'' penis they both gasped and, to be honest, nearly fainted at the thought. Talking about him during sex brought them to huge climaxes. So you see, even at 8'' the super-sized still have an effect. Whether he has compatability problems or not only led my ex to say 'maybe, but I'd die trying'

11. swedishdoll

swedishdoll New Member

Albums:
    Hi Jerry,

I think there are lots of women out there who would LOVE to be with a big man. (this website proves it, doesn't it???) I can see that it might scare girls your own age away in a sense, but have you ever considered going for an older woman? We tend to be a bit more experienced and would know how to handle it... :wink:

12. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    Jerry, I am among those who would advise patience. I've had experiences such as you describe and worse. You have to remember and appreciate that most of these girls are inexperienced and are naturally going to both curious and cautious at the same time. Beware of those who appear overly enthusiastic, they may be the most troublesome in the end. Also, remember that foreplay, lot of it, is helpful and if they'll allow it manipulate them with your fingers/hands. Young men are often unaware of the value of foreplay. For me Jerry the magic trick was finding the woman who was the love of my life, who loved me for me and accepted everything that came along with it.

13. Sanders_e26

Sanders_e26 New Member

Definately just be patient. And learn how to have sex without putting the whole thing in there. I'm only 7 inches and I have been with girls where I had to hold back to keep from hurting her. Its not ideal, but any girl can do it as long as you don't push her too much and just take it slow. There are plenty of girls that would love a 10 inch cock, trust me. Just have to find them ;)

14. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Your problem, as suggested earlier, may be due to the “hook up” nature of the encounters. I don't think there is any way to bring up the subject without risking sounding like a perv. My suggestion is to make out with the woman before bringing her back. Make sure you get an erection and let her feel it through the clothes. You can either gently rub it against her or bring her hand to it. If she still doesn’t seem to "get it" or you want to be sure, tell her at that point in a manner that seems, well, least pervy. Gently let her know what your concerns are and why. Be sure to tell her that you are NOT doing this to brag. Obviously, some women will not react well and think you are indeed a perv and will tell all of her friends.

Sorry that I don't have a magic answer for you, but I hope this helps some.

Draft saved Draft deleted