competing with friends

copernicus82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since I was 16 I`ve been competing with a str8 friend over who had the biggest cock but until recently it always about length and we kept overtaking each other after re measuring. Eventually I eneded up with an extra 0.5cm length (about 19.75cm) but his was curved so hard to measure. After I found this site it gave me the idea of comparing girth so I asked him to measure without me telling him mine and he was 15cm compared to my 14.5 which was really annoying as I always thought his bulge looked smaller than mine. I still think I have the bigger cock but should I tell him that his girth gives him alot more volume than mine? turns out he has about 10% on me which seems pretty significant... also does he get to count his curve as part of his extra length? have I really lost the contest? lol

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hm, interesting
not following though. He has the thicker one?
How are you computing volume. (P.S. you need calculus to do that)
Can you put this into inches?
Finally, .5 cm is not a big diffference. You each could vary between that easily at different times of the day.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm naive about certain things, MattBrick.
Why wouldn't algebra do the trick?

Good question:

If you use geometry to find this kind of volume as a lot of people on here do, you know are risking being way off. A penis is not a cylinder, and it is definiatly not a rectangular solid. (You need to at least use pi!)

Algebra would be better, you are right. Give me a formula, let's see how it works.

Calculus on the other hand is best. I bet your Algebra formula is Calculus even if you didn't realize it. Finding the volume of a penis is like, say finding the volume of an irregular shaped lake. Make sense?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Silly Rubi...this is clearly a geometry problem:biggrin1:

Yesssss, but ...
You're going to wind up doing multiplication, right, rico?

Calculus on the other hand is best. I bet your Algebra formula is Calculus even if you didn't realize it. Finding the volume of a penis is like, say finding the volume of an irregular shaped lake. Make sense?

Yesssss, but ....
No one will really go to that, um, length.
They'll treat it like a cylinder and take length and diameter (which will be tricky, and they'll probably take the widest part, which is a cheat), insert pi, and voila.
You must be quite the perfectionist, MattBrick ... and quite the truth teller, because your method would give a smaller, though more accurate, volume.

Prodad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There really is no need for Algebra, Geometry and Calc... just get the right chick (or guy) who likes to give head (or even ME if I'm REALLY in the right mood) and we can have a decissive judgement immediately!! :)

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Regarding comparing sizes and calculating volume to determine biggest, I think a straight foward formula for the voulme of a cylinder is most appropriate, IF one takes at least three to five girth measurements from base to crown and then averages those measurements to obtain an average girth measurement. This pretty much takes care of the various irregularities of shape between penises.

So, here it is:

average girth (circumference) divided by 3.1415 (pi); this is the diameter;

diameter divided by 2; this is the radius;

radius squared (radius times radius) and then times 3.1415; this is the area of a circle, or cross section of a cylinder;

area of a circle times height (or length) of the cylinder; this is the size of the cylinder in cubic units, whether inches or centimeters.

So, for example:

Small 5x4 6.36 cubic inches
Modest 5.5x4.5 8.86
Average 6x5 11.93
Large 7x5.5 16.85
Hung 8x6 22.91
Very Hung 9x6.5 30.26
Horse Hung 10x7 38.99

An illustration on the power of girth versus length:

8x5 15.91 cubic inches
7x6 20.05
6x7 23.39

So there you have it.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Regarding comparing sizes and calculating volume to determine biggest, I think a straight foward formula for the voulme of a cylinder is most appropriate, IF one takes at least three to five girth measurements from base to crown and then averages those measurements to obtain an average girth measurement. This pretty much takes care of the various irregularities of shape between penises.

So, here it is:

average girth (circumference) divided by 3.1415 (pi); this is the diameter;

diameter divided by 2; this is the radius;

radius squared (radius times radius) and then times 3.1415; this is the area of a circle, or cross section of a cylinder;

area of a circle times height (or length) of the cylinder; this is the size of the cylinder in cubic units, whether inches or centimeters.

So, for example:

Small 5x4 6.36 cubic inches
Modest 5.5x4.5 8.86
Average 6x5 11.93
Large 7x5.5 16.85
Hung 8x6 22.91
Very Hung 9x6.5 30.26
Horse Hung 10x7 38.99

An illustration on the power of girth versus length:

8x5 15.91 cubic inches
7x6 20.05
6x7 23.39

So there you have it.

Very true.
To add to that, the best idea would be to take 2 of those 5 measurments at the widest and narrowest points, and the rest elsewhere.
For it to work, everyone would have to do it one way in any case.
It still might not prove acurate for guys who have a "torpedo shaped" - thicker in the middled- and those with kindergarten tree shaped - disproportionate sized head.
These are difficulties you would run into anytime you are measuring.

I think I've been spending too much time on here.