Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have a real problem that maybe Steve26, HungStageMuscle, OCMuscleJock and a few others can help me with. Am considering entering my first bb competition next fall and visiting a friend in Venice Beach in late summer. Need advice on who makes the best posing suits. My problem is that even without vacuum pumping for a few days, I'm a shower and not a grower with a small 29-30 inch waist. I ordered a suit from bodybuilding.com and it doesn't adequately cover my package....depending on the pose, my nuts show. Would appreciate any advice/suggestions.

Last edited:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or you can order a slightly larger waist and take it in and the addition cloth in the lower crotch area could possibly cover your nuts.

I hope this helps.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've never competed, so am not familiar with posing suits. But my M.O. with just about any other kind of pants, shorts, or Speedo-style swimsuit is to buy it a size or two (or three) larger than I need in the waist, just to ensure that I have enough room elsewhere ... thighs, seat, basket.

I don't know exactly how posing suits are cut, but in a Speedo anything square-cut won't work for me ... the leg holes are WAY too tight for my thighs. Just another thing the more muscular guy needs to keep in mind with garments of this type ...

Good luck!

Steve

thoswood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Jagware makes great standard suits, and really great custom suits. Prices are reasonable, too. Had great success in em.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it depends on how much you want to "show" when you decide. I think Hillcrest will be less support and show off your pkg more...Muscleskins/Cherrybomb seem to be the more professional looking of the three. Just make sure that when you call...that you let them know of your special needs and concerns. :) I don't compete...but last weekend I went to store that only sold swimsuits and it took over an hour just to find one that fit correctly that wasn't obscene looking for vacation. Good luck...and post up some pics when you get it!!! :)