Media
Sexuality
No Response

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well-muscled and well-proportioned and well-toned is very attractive. Over-done is unattractive. Visible evidence of steroid abuse is disgusting (usually huge bulging veins where veins should not even be visible...)

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
DC_DEEP said:
Well-muscled and well-proportioned and well-toned is very attractive. Over-done is unattractive. Visible evidence of steroid abuse is disgusting (usually huge bulging veins where veins should not even be visible...)

Couldn't agree more.
If I had to find an attractive build among bodybuilders, I think I would back at the 1950s pack, who still looked human.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, in the early 1970s, was already far too big, imho, and he's dwarfed by today's top bodybuilders, who have started to resemble cartoon superheroes.
Also, I don't like evidence that someone's life is all about their body, and nothing else. Obsession is never attractive.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aorta-sized blood vessels just do not naturally appear on the biceps or abdomen of healthy humans. When you see those, it is almost always evidence of anabolic steroid abuse. Imagine what his real aorta and vena cava look like...

It's a little unnerving to see someone who looks like he might explode any moment.

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

JoeBlow

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nobody has brought up Steve Reeves. He died a few years ago, but he was supposed to be huge, not to mention very good looking!

Reactions: citomar