Competitive Bodybuilders

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I soooo jacked off to American Muscle Magazine on ESPN when I was younger. I had a nice collection of Muscle and Fitness magazines as well. Never saw a day in the gym until I was about 23 though. LOL.

This one got me going

Attachments

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
this is the hottest mother alive lol

You not the only peep to think this Arliss. He has to be the most popular on the web to be known for his huge muscles in all places. You think he likes all the attention? Every place on the web I see his pic. There is at least one comment his endowment/bulge. I think he does enjoy it. Cuz, if you ever seen footage of him. He wears posing suits that allow his dick to hang loose and swing freely. I kinda think he likes to show it off.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take back what I just said! I just looked at the link on Arliss' comment...mmm!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yep he is a natural born show off and yes he wears loose fitting posing straps and when he poses he makes it jiggle as he struts his ass across the stage ....even stand still poses it swings lol he knows how to contour his body jut so....i have several vids from his web sites

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yep he is a natural born show off and yes he wears loose fitting posing straps and when he poses he makes it jiggle as he struts his ass across the stage ....even stand still poses it swings lol he knows how to contour his body jut so....i have several vids from his web sites
Any of those pics naked?

Tank30

Expert Member
Media

lol You are so right about the "jiggling". I have a dvd of a competition he was in. Actually the competition that one pic of him in the red posing suit is from. The best is when he is shaking/flexing his quads. Cuz, he puts his hands in front of his crotch. To conceal his package. Then he flexes and starts shaking his quads/legs. Then he lifts his hands and all u see is package jiggling and swinging. He looks right down at it. If there was any way I could post it. I would. Just the way he sets it up and all. You know he is showing it off. There is a video on youtube promoting black male strippers. The video has a picture of him in it. Does any one know if he does male exotic dancing? He might cuz he does do some stripper thrusting/rolling moves in his routines at times.

Reactions: lmzn89

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol You are so right about the "jiggling". I have a dvd of a competition he was in. Actually the competition that one pic of him in the red posing suit is from. The best is when he is shaking/flexing his quads. Cuz, he puts his hands in front of his crotch. To conceal his package. Then he flexes and starts shaking his quads/legs. Then he lifts his hands and all u see is package jiggling and swinging. He looks right down at it. If there was any way I could post it. I would. Just the way he sets it up and all. You know he is showing it off. There is a video on youtube promoting black male strippers. The video has a picture of him in it. Does any one know if he does male exotic dancing? He might cuz he does do some stripper thrusting/rolling moves in his routines at times.
Even if he doesn't do exotic dancing somewhere, there are videos and classes out there where you can learn.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Even if he doesn't do exotic dancing somewhere, there are videos and classes out there where you can learn.

I know that. But I"m saying. If he does do exotic dancing. And there is video footage of him doing any stripper shows. I"m sure there be a ton of peeps interested in seeing that. Considering most black male strippers perform with erections. I'm sure Arliss wouldn't mind seeing Ulisses aroused. lol

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that. But I"m saying. If he does do exotic dancing. And there is video footage of him doing any stripper shows. I"m sure there be a ton of peeps interested in seeing that. Considering most black male strippers perform with erections. I'm sure Arliss wouldn't mind seeing Ulisses aroused. lol
I wouldn't mind either!

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi,

Yes, I agree ! But Ronnie's package don't appears to be so small :tongue:

I'll search for other exceptions. :redface:
Oh please do!! pretty please!!! I loove bodybuilders especially the one that have big baskets. I would if you found pictures of my dream guys with muscles and big cocks, love to be their little bitches.