Complete Sexual Satisfaction

BiG Sixy!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering how many of you women here are completely satisfied by a 6" by 5". I have read where they may say 5-7 inches is considered this or that and above 8" is big or whatever. But Im just wanting to know what the straight foward opinion is on one that is EXACTLY 6"x5". Thank you ladies for your time.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had some really bad lovers that were that size, and some very good ones. It's not all about size.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Just wondering how many of you women here are completely satisfied by a 6" by 5". I have read where they may say 5-7 inches is considered this or that and above 8" is big or whatever. But Im just wanting to know what the straight foward opinion is on one that is EXACTLY 6"x5". Thank you ladies for your time.

Ok somthing you should know.

Greater skill > bigger penis

Bigger penis with 10 skill > smaller penis with 10 skill. Always. Up to each individual womens point of "too big"

So basicly, bigger is always better on an even skill playing field.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Bigger penis with 10 skill > smaller penis with 10 skill. Always. Up to each individual womens point of "too big"

I just wonder...really wonder...how many average or smaller guys would say that???

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sometimes. Maybe. I've never been with two men who were exactly the same in bed, ever to make this comparison. I'd venture that sometimes one wouldn't even notice a difference.

valaneva

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone have that chart that shows how satisfying girls find the length and girth of a penis???

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

You can't make such a generalized quote in truth. Dee from Measurection.com does not seem to think so (she prefers smaller than average) and I DON'T think she is just saying that. Everyone has different preferences.