Completely hypothetical question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Albert Greennut, Jul 26, 2008.

1. D_Albert Greennut

D_Albert Greennut Account Disabled

I dont know why I even thought of this, but it was my dream last night

A gay guy hits on you. You can't decide on your feelings, but here are the two options.
    1) Dont mess around with the guy, stay/become heterosexual, spend 40 years living a boring, dull life, married. After 40 years (you are 20 originally) you win the lottery, quit your job, and live the rest of your life happy.
    2) Fool around with the guy. Figure out your feelings and become/stay homosexual. Start at local politics, work your way up, and become the first gay president, married to a guy.

Which would you choose?

2. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

If I was unmarried at the time, and had sexual feeling for the guy... even without knowing the future... I would try it out and see....

If I was married I would have to more carefully assess the situation and any possible unhappiness with my wife...impact on kids... etc...

Know thyself.

Its the only way to serentity

3. barkerfan

Gold Member

Albums:
    Option 2 all the way.

4. D_Albert Greennut

D_Albert Greennut Account Disabled

anyone else?

5. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    If your already married, it ain't that easy.

Like Phil hinted to, there's more to consider. If you have a family, and you fool around on your wife, you have the chance of loosing everything, including your kids.
    Oh... and those lotto winnings... she'll take half or all, because she has the kids in custody, and she'll need more money to support them. Plus, the court will frown upon you from straying from the family.
    I'm a firm believer in toughing it out until the children are old enough to move out of the house, to keep the family together. Unless it's counterproductive for the kids. (Yelling, screaming etc)

If there are no kids involved but you still are married... I would seek marriage counseling to find out why your not happy. If your not happy, and she's not happy, then get a divorce, and THEN test the waters. Your leaving on good terms, and mostly all is well. It gives both sides a reason for divorce - if it comes to that.

Things go sour in a hurry when there's an affair involved.

You need to seriously think what is prompting you to seek men in your life.
    Is it the sex and the dicks? Is it the masculinity and closeness of another man?
    Or...is it just lust.
    You can have a dull life with a man, just as much as with a woman. That's why you need to find out What is causing you to have a change in heart.

There's nothing that says you can't try the best of both worlds and return.
    But make sure you think the entire process through 110%

#5 Rikter8, Jul 27, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  6. invisibleman

Gold Member

I choose neither of the options. I don't want to be married to a woman or a man. Being the first gay POTUS isn't what I particularly want. Americans haven't had an African American or a woman as President yet. Politics are shit anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted