Completely Shallow and Pointless Popularity Contest

Favorite poster that starts with M or N?

• Total voters

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I chose Matthew 'cause I love his sense of outrage at homophobic fucktards, but I might have gone another way if you'd asked about avatars (Novice always wins that one) or handles (NIC has the definitive one).

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I chose Matthew 'cause I love his sense of outrage at homophobic fucktards, but I might have gone another way if you'd asked about avatars (Novice always wins that one) or handles (NIC has the definitive one).

nah. good answer. Though, by all means, anyone who responds to this is free to choose their own criteria. The poll is completely pointless after all.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would like to note that I like everyone on that list.

Therefore, I can not vote.

Though it would make the results more interesting if you limited your choices to one or two posters... it is a multiple choice poll. You could have selected everyone.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I voted for you, man. But I do like some of the other posters as well. I just felt like playing favorites for a change.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your alphabetic bigotry is offensive. M and N are definitely not the best letters of the alphabet, anyway.

Oh, what the hell. You were among my votes, but I will never reveal my rationale.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your alphabetic bigotry is offensive. M and N are definitely not the best letters of the alphabet, anyway.

Oh, what the hell. You were among my votes, but I will never reveal my rationale.

What are you talking about? Look at the quality of those posters!! M and N kick ass!!! Though... C and D have you, dong, dee, col john, doc rock, Claire, diziknik.... alright fine. Maybe my bias was unfounded. Start your own stupid poll.

I would have included everyone over 1000 posts but there is a limit of 10 choices for every poll.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That works. I'll just stick with my current feelings toward you, alright? 99% respect, 1% lust (maybe those stats are skewed, but the best I can do with your profile, ok?)

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You mean to say you only "do" people you don't paricularly like? How does your boyfriend feel about that?

if he's been awfully good I'll let him watch

Lex said:
Oh, I would'nt say that. He has favorites and names them regularly.

I name them .. you play them.

six of one.....

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I fucked up royally.
Meant to vote for six, but screwed things up after a single vote ... for mercurialbliss. (This single vote, however, would have snared another in the list, if the timing of my visit proved adventitious.)
And Lex, you beneficent one, you voted for everyone.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"I'm just happy to be among the nominees"

* gives homecoming queen wave to crowd, eyes moistened *