Completely Shallow and Pointless Popularity Contest

Favorite poster that starts with M or N?

• Total voters

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I fucked up royally.
Meant to vote for six, but screwed things up after a single vote ... for mercurialbliss. (This single vote, however, would have snared another in the list, if the timing of my visit proved adventitious.)
And Lex, you beneficent one, you voted for everyone.

I forgive you Charles.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And Lex, you beneficent one, you voted for everyone.

I sure did. I like them all.

"I'm just happy to be among the nominees"

* gives homecoming queen wave to crowd, eyes moistened *

But, okay, okay--Hubby dearest Matt-Matt is my favorite.

MUWHHAAAA~!

You're my favorite favorite-player, boo!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Play nice guys. Let's keep this thread goofy, as it was intended.

Yes I agree.

Let's not personalize the thing. It's a fun thread R.

Okay I'll choose one Niner.

I'll go way out on your limb and choose you but not only for your limb but also for your brains too.:cool: :smile:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, I was surprised to see Maggie in the list.

Me too.

I think the two people who win this thing should get together and have sex. and this time film it for everyone else here since they didn't get around to it the last two times.

Well, if you'd get your head out of the books, get your ass in that Viper and show up soon, we could crank out some material for these people.

BTW, bring a tripod if you have one.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ooooh ooooh, I'm a photographer, I'll bring the still cameras, tripods, lights, backgrounds, props, and lube.

Me too.

Well, if you'd get your head out of the books, get your ass in that Viper and show up soon, we could crank out some material for these people.

BTW, bring a tripod if you have one.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright, since I cannot possibly win the contest and be in the sex film (uh, I'm not one of those popular "M or N people"), I will volunteer to do the videography and publicity stills. I have all the necessary equipment (literally and suggestively), my tripod is fully functional, I have the necessary gear to create stunning photo sets...

So, the winners need to meet at my place. I'll even serve appetizers, drinks, and dinner - after I film the fleshpile. I could possibly even need a couple of gaffers and best boys. Any volunteers?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alright, since I cannot possibly win the contest and be in the sex film (uh, I'm not one of those popular "M or N people"), I will volunteer to do the videography and publicity stills. I have all the necessary equipment (literally and suggestively), my tripod is fully functional, I have the necessary gear to create stunning photo sets...

So, the winners need to meet at my place. I'll even serve appetizers, drinks, and dinner - after I film the fleshpile. I could possibly even need a couple of gaffers and best boys. Any volunteers?

Since i am an unpopular "J person" I will volunteer to assist at your get-together. I'm an excellent cook, perhaps i can prepare your appetizers and dinner? And then, of course, i can assist with the flexhpile!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's not on the poll, but now that you mention it...

well I suppose we can let him hold the camera and live up to his name.

Good to see we're maintaining our lead comfortably, too. I'm less worried now that I'll be obligated to fuck novice_btm.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Joyboytoy, I'm not sure where in the "mid-atlantic states" mercurial is, but I know that Ryan is literally just a few miles away. You are fairly close in Delaware. If the winners (obviously going to be NIC and MB) agree to let me do the recording, then of course I'll let you play best boy, set up the lighting, maybe wander around naked with a tray of appetizers. Tripod may have bribed the judges, though....

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since i am an unpopular "J person" I will volunteer to assist at your get-together. ...

Unpopular to whom?!?

Wow. We've got a whole crew assembled. Two photographers and a caterer already. :biggrin1:
Where is your place anyway DC? Probably closer to me than Cheryl.

Joyboytoy, I'm not sure where in the "mid-atlantic states" mercurial is, but I know that Ryan is literally just a few miles away. You are fairly close in Delaware. If the winners (obviously going to be NIC and MB) agree to let me do the recording, then of course I'll let you play best boy, set up the lighting, maybe wander around naked with a tray of appetizers. Tripod may have bribed the judges, though....

I'm there! name the place and it's going to be a MD, DE, NOVA, DC connection.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
here's the perfect soundtrack for this M - N - M - N - MeaNingless thread

(scroll down to the last two videos and see it originally used for a Swedish skin flick)

mah-na-mah-na

make it a mighty naked fleshpile and get lots of coverage.
one lens is never enough. :wink:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ooooh ooooh, I'm a photographer, I'll bring the still cameras, tripods, lights, backgrounds, props, and lube.

Are you also somehere in the mideast snoozan? Just wondering. All the other volunteers have been. We could use at least one other set of tits at this thing.

Halfway between lust and heartbreak.... that's... hm... right around Omaha, NE according to mapquest. Assuming that by lust you mean Vegas and heartbreak you mean Philly.