Completely Shallow and Pointless Popularity Contest

Favorite poster that starts with M or N?

• Total voters

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wasn't considering people with under 1000 posts. But he does have a handle that starts with the letter N... it's not my fault they only let you have 10 choices for a poll. :frown1:

Could be almost time for a new poll: Favorite poster whose name includes a body part and a number, for example. Or posters that start with an N and contain a zero/zed. When the category gets around to old guys with lots of Fs, will someone let me know?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I came for the big dick pics, but stayed to watch the gay basher bashing. For the record, however, I do linger over your gallery just a little too long. You are one handsome guy. :redface:

Many, many times your gallery has relieved me of much sexual tension. You-Are-Hot! ;) :biggrin1:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I wasn't considering people with under 1000 posts. But he does have a handle that starts with the letter N... it's not my fault they only let you have 10 choices for a poll. :frown1:

You could, of course, have started 10 (or fewer) threads, waited a suitable length of time to the masses to respond to the poll in each thread, and then started an eleventh thread with the winners of each of the other polls facing off in a final poll.

But clearly, you haven't shown the kind of commitment required to produce thorough, accurate, shallow and pointless polls. :eek:uch: