Completely Straight?

atlanta_boi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
it seems there are way more guys that are bi, or curious, or whatever than i thought....especially after reading the thread about exchanging glances at urinals...i never realized there were that many men who would do that...im not saying there all gay, and im not saying its bad...some may just want to compare...thoughts and ideas appreciated.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This site is an exception to the real world, not that i partake in any of the above though

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MEN are MEN... and complety straightness is for metric rulers [they give bigger numbers, and cocks tend to seam bigger that way! ;)]...

NO one can say they are completely gay or str8. people are a mix of everything! for starters, JUST wondering about cock, peeking in urinals, can intitle you to have the 1% gay everyone has! :D

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately, I think this site as Lucky8 stated previously, is a skewed reality. People tend to gravitate toward places where they feel comfortable. I'm not saying that straight men aren't comfortable here, but I think there are more people here who are comfortable with being fluid in their sexuality than not and we are very accepting of such ideals.

I believe there's a fair balance of fluid sexual people with non-fluid sexual people in the real world.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
It depends on what you mean with completely straight.

I am completely straight because I wouldn't consciously (alchool, extreme arousal not considered) share sex or romance with a guy.

However I am curious about how i measure up comparing to other guys, both soft and hard. it is the male competition, we all wanna be the Alpha male, even in the meat departement.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Checking out size at a urinal isn't necessarily gay. It is particularly creepy though. Wanting to suck cock and fuck a dude's ass IS gay. Everybody is curious about size.

Just because I look at a woman's boobs don't make me str8. Because I appreciate the various sizes they come in doesn't make me any straighter.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I'm completely straight in real life...but on this site I feel comfortable to talk about other guy's dicks. Something I would never do in real life.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it seems there are way more guys that are bi, or curious, or whatever than i thought....especially after reading the thread about exchanging glances at urinals...i never realized there were that many men who would do that...im not saying there all gay, and im not saying its bad...some may just want to compare...thoughts and ideas appreciated.

just look at the personals in your area...that's opened my eyes for sure...
there are tons of "straight" or married guys looking for action with other guys...

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I personally think in the real world there are LOTS of completely str8 guys who wouldn't think of looking even at another guys dick, ass, or whatever. The total thought of looking at another male in this respect is unacceptable to a complete str8. About the only thing a complete str8 can see, is maybe a friend that literally went from thin to bulked (how could you notice?) or lost a LOT of weight, etc.

I do think though, that while any str8 male will never admit it, can tell if another guy is good lookin tho. Even to the point of two males standing side by side and thinking that male is better looking than the one he is standing next to.

Gays, at least for me, depends on "which gay world" you are in. Some are total size queens, some are feminine, some really get into the whole gay stereotype. Others prefer to blend in and not make a big deal out of it. I'm gay and not ashamed to admit it either, but at the same time don't care much for a man that is effeminate or simply a size queen, etc. I consider myself a man regardless of my sexuality, I expect whoever I may date to be the same. They don't have to be totally masculine (another turnoff) but masculine mixed with just the right touch of conscience is my ideal mate.

Luckily I found him and have been with him a long time.

For the record, any gay types I can be friends with, some of the size queens and/or feminine types can crack me up totally. But as far as someone I am with, I guess I enjoy a man's man.