Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

Julio47

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey mates,

I have a lot of doubts about the size of my tool... I find it pretty small and unattractive :frown1: It's really not helping me with girls cause everytime I meet a chick, I fell it's only for sex; since im not brad pitt or vin diesel i'm scared to disappoint... my fears are stopping me from spending good time with beautiful girls :mad: All of them are usually very sexually explicit with me and its not helping at all... makes me fell like they see me bigger and better then what I think I really am.

Anyways, what's your opinion on my tool? it's 7" long and 2" wide

Rate My Dick : Fourtyseven47 : View, rate and upload cock pictures free

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey mates,

I have a lot of doubts about the size of my tool... I find it pretty small and unattractive :frown1: It's really not helping me with girls cause everytime I meet a chick, I fell it's only for sex; since im not brad pitt or vin diesel i'm scared to disappoint... my fears are stopping me from spending good time with beautiful girls :mad: All of them are usually very sexually explicit with me and its not helping at all... makes me fell like they see me bigger and better then what I think I really am.

Anyways, what's your opinion on my tool? it's 7" long and 2" wide

Rate My Dick : Fourtyseven47 : View, rate and upload cock pictures free
It is what size it is so you might as now well get used to it or else look to the sections on the internet of making the penis bigger

Another thing is that size is more believable when a measurer device is used You may have very small hands so it looks bigger than it is clammed on being by you

Julio47

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah... perspective

I can say it 7" from the bone to the end of the head so would u say I have big or small hands?

sorry my english is not perfect. What does "snug" mean?

The skin is looking a bit tight around the shaft. You look like you don't get much foreskin movement on the shaft. Hope that clarifies it a bit.