Compliments from your wives or girlfriends

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys, I'd like to know if your girlfriend or wife has ever said that you have an attractive or sexy body? Have they ever said that you are physically hot or studly? I know guys are always complimenting women but I'd like to know if the opposite is also true. I don't just mean saying that they like you or find you nice, but more emphasis on your sexual energy or on your physical beauty. Thanks. :cool:

Last edited:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I've been complimented about my body. If you're with someone surely its to be expected.

every girl Ive been with has commented on my size.all good no complaints ..lol

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It probably exposes a glitch in my basic psyche, I've spent a lot of time staying in reasonably good shape over the years and not a minute on having a big cock. But, while compliments about my body are nice, I'll take the cock comments every time.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
My girlfriend once came back into the bedroom and I was standing beside the bed in the nude and she made the remark, "My God, you're gigantic!" Very hot.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find myself catching my breath sometimes when I see my guy stepping out of the shower or getting out of bed naked. As far has I'm concerned, he's the best looking and most perfectly made guy in the world. I was thinking maybe I should share his photos with everyone on here but I'd have to get his permission. I am artistic so I appreciate the male form more than just sexually.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girlfriend once came back into the bedroom and I was standing beside the bed in the nude and she made the remark, "My God, you're gigantic!" Very hot.

Thanks for the comment, Lowhung, but I wasn't really talking about your dick or dicks per se. I'm talking about your whole body. Do the women in your life think you have a hot body or not? That's what I want to know. Do they actually compliment you on having a good body? Or is this something that men usually express toward women? The premise being that women have more sexy or beautiful bodies then guys do. :rolleyes:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The premise being that women have more sexy or beautiful bodies then guys do. :rolleyes:

No, men's bodies are just as beautifully created and good looking. But there is something about the female form. For all time, even women artists have used the female form in their artwork-nudes-even if the artist is totally straight. Each sex has their own uniqueness, and I think that if there are any differences about one side being complimented more than the other, it's a culture/society thing about what women feel they are allowed to express. Or a priority thing for women, being that looks are important to them but not AS important as looks GENERALLY are to guys. I hear women say "my guy is perfect and I love everything about him and his looks" more than I hear men say that about their women.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
Well...my ex gf used to compliment me on my cock and my feet, which she thought were attractive and "cute." Never really said much about entire body.

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys, I'd like to know if your girlfriend or wife has ever said that you have an attractive or sexy body? Have they ever said that you are physically hot or studly? I know guys are always complimenting women but I'd like to know if the opposite is also true. I don't just mean saying that they like you or find you nice, but more emphasis on your sexual energy or on your physical beauty. Thanks. :cool:

My wife has made more of an effort in recent months to let me know she thinks I am handsome/very attractive/very good looking. It's nice and all but also weird since she didn't do it before. And given the status of our nonexistent sex life, it served to just give me another piece of annoyance about it. (i.e. If you really do find me attractive then why do you have no interest in fucking me?) But I am straying from the questions: Yes and yes.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes she frequently compliments me. Everytime I come out of the shower or change my clothes in front of her she says something. She also likes to grab my ass. She doesn't typically say sexy but looks at me and gives an "mmm mmm" which I translate as sexy.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
errrm.. not a man, but my husband doesn't have an account here.

But I tell him often that he is "hot" or "sexy" and I love his body.. I LOVE HIS BODY (and his mind) :D

I've had girlfriends tell me they think my husband is very handsome and even had one of my very close friends tell me she thinks he is hot.

Not sure if he gets it at work or not. But he works primarily around men and only a few women at work.

I like to hear other ppl tell me they think he is hot or good looking or has a nice body.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a avid athlete and former Recon Marine who works out regularly and has for over thirty years. Known for my legs, I get compliments from women and men. I have fairly big upper body (17" bicceps) but it has always been my legs and for initimate lovers my clean-shaven cock has always gotten good reviews. Not particularly large 8" when errect but I think it's being hairless that shocks and excites.

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife compliments me all the time. If I had to pick one thing she loves its my shoulders. Not sure why but she digs em. Works for me. She is always playfully grabbing and pinching which I find cute and telling me how lucky she is. She knows how good it makes me feel. I'm a lucky guy indeed. (As im sure she will read this I will put in a second vote for my smile. She always comments on it.)

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
errrm.. not a man, but my husband doesn't have an account here.

But I tell him often that he is "hot" or "sexy" and I love his body.. I LOVE HIS BODY (and his mind) :D

I've had girlfriends tell me they think my husband is very handsome and even had one of my very close friends tell me she thinks he is hot.

Not sure if he gets it at work or not. But he works primarily around men and only a few women at work.

I like to hear other ppl tell me they think he is hot or good looking or has a nice body.

I wanted to thank you again for the great compliments you gave me yesterday:biggrin1:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, I'm not a young man anymore, but I'm told I look 10 yrs younger than I am. my wife says I'm still sexy. I hear compliments like "you're tall, thin, lean but muscular, got a great ass, and a nice, thick cock(fromthe ones I've slept with)." I'm broad in the shoulders, and a 33" waist, so the contrast is pretty attractive I guess.