Compliments from your wives or girlfriends

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my girl is always finding things to compliment me on, its really nice and a pretty big turn on.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
My wife doesn't tend to say anything any more because she says she has just gotten used to me being very muscular, however I relish the compliments which I guess led to past affairs where women were in awe of my physique and made me feel more proud of it. I guess we need an ego boost once in awhile

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
My wife doesn't tend to say anything any more because she says she has just gotten used to me being very muscular, however I relish the compliments which I guess led to past affairs where women were in awe of my physique and made me feel more proud of it. I guess we need an ego boost once in awhile

absolutely. Some partners tend to forget after awhile (notice I didn't say "men" or "women"). Stroking the ego works wonders for a relationship. But the sincerity is where it's at.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have verbal-fucked every inch of my boy's frame.
compliments and spelled out what i wanna do to him.

hmmm.. is kinda selfish, cuz part of the loveage is "oh, boy!! he's mine.. and he's loverly"

the rest is being pure jaw-dropped by how well he's been put together. *lusty thoughts are a go*

depending on the comments and setting.. he blushes, or get all puffed up with pride... or aggressive with the getting naked time.