Compliments. Of the Cock....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Gregg_Ghorian, Feb 6, 2008.

1. D_Gregg_Ghorian

D_Gregg_Ghorian Account Disabled

at least once a day my wife wants me to send her pictures or whip my dick out for her. She tells me repeatedly she loves my fucking cock. Not only does this make me happy. It really turns me on. I think all around I get turned on by her compliments but others as well. It's hot to hear someone thinks you got a big fat perfect cock. ;)

Can anyone relate??

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, I can relate. My Bride also enjoys looking at my nude body. She very often comments on this fact. A real turn on. Thanks for starting this post.

Enjoying Life and what I have been endowed with.

3. D_Al_A_Ghory

D_Al_A_Ghory Account Disabled

I could relate perfectly. One of th emany reasons i love showing my cock i sbecuase i get turned on when anyone compliments my cock nad love it when wife says that my cock is big thick an djuicy and also when she tells her friends i have a big cock too.

4. D_Gregg_Ghorian

D_Gregg_Ghorian Account Disabled

I agree as well. My wife has pics on her cell phone. She has bragged and showed her friends. It cracks me up hearing from random friends joking about my dick. LOL

5. brad8611

brad8611 Member

I just wish my wife was horny again. LOL, kids seem to do away with that for awhile. Here's to hoping it comes back.

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    firstly it sounds lke you married the right woman hehe
    second yah I love hearing stuff like that to

7. D_Yul Tidecarol

D_Yul Tidecarol New Member

yeah i think i'm actually sort of addicted to showing women and receiving feedback, whether it's size-related or they just tell me i have an "unusually pretty cock" :biggrin1:

8. jhm

jhm Member

we had a bit of hiatus after our most recent child but thankfully getting back into the swing of things... frequency has gone down but quality has gone up. its difficult when you have young kids, we're basically tired all the time so I find myself having to get creative in the "seduction" my wife... if I'm simply like "I would really love to fuck you right now" (which used to work like a charm back in the pre-children days) more often than not she'll be like "not a chance I'm exhausted"... but if I give her a foot rub, or a back rub, or get cosy in bed and let her "notice" my raging erection, or approach her at the sink as she is brushing her teeth and slip my big soft cock down the back of her PJs as we chat, she will often get dreamy and start to melt... before you know it she's gone from saying "not a chance" to being a post-orgasmic puddle on the bed...

as for being asked to pull it out or send pics, oh my god I wish... I thrive on that stuff but doesnt happen in our marriage. My wife is almost embarrassed about the whole size thing. In the throes of passion, or post coital she'll comment on it. sometimes she'll be like "your penis looks huge in those pants" or "there's no way you can wear those shorts/pants around people", but usually she's laughing or blushing. She likes that its big but she doesnt brag about it. I finally got her to admit that she did tell one of her friends about it, which was a big thrill for me. Another time we were on a boat with another couple and when I went to piss off the back, I just pulled my cock out the leg of my shorts. I had my back turned to my wife and her friend so they couldnt see anything, but I could hear them murmuring and giggling and when I came back her friend was like "interesting technique there, JHM!"... my wife was absolutely horrified and embarrassed and later on she was like "please, please don't do that in front of people!"... pretty funny.

9. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can relate to your wife. :tongue::wink:

10. the_reverend

Gold Member

well, i haven't had anyone around in a while to lavish such praise on my cock or anything else about me...but when i have in the past, it's been a huge turn on. so i definitely relate. and miss it greatly. lol.

11. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend brings up the size and quality of my cock a lot, but always to me. I really enjoy the way she dotes on it.

The last woman I dated was more of the cheerleader type. She would tell all her girlfriends about my size and didn't mind sharing private photos. A good share of her friends had seen pics of my dick before they ever met me. The publicity was fine. There are worse things to be known for.

12. testingtesting123

testingtesting123 New Member

My girl occationaly would tell me how pretty she though mine was, and i knew she thought it was big.
    One day she called me, breathing heavy on the phone, and says i want you so bad. We started having a little phone sex, i was really turned on, i was so hard just from hearing her, and then she said "your sooo big" i want your big dick....
    I almost cam in my pants without even touching myself..

13. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Since this is current, here's an example from pillow talk last night. (Excuse me as I try to write paraphrased dialogue.)

G: God, we have good sex. I mean I can't imagine that you've ever had bad sex.

Me: Why is that?

G: Well for one, every time you've ever had sex it was with a big cock. You don't even know what it's like to just have regular sex.

Me: Regular sex? (laughing by this point)

G: Yeah, like with a normal sized guy.

Me: Does it really make that big a difference.

G; Yeah! If I would have had sex with you before I met (her ex), I would have never agreed to get married. I thought I knew what good sex was, but I was just wrong.

Me: I figured you would just get used to the difference and it wouldn't be that big a deal. (We've been dating about a year)

G: No way. When you push it all the way in, it still feels like a surprise. It feels so good and I didn't even know that existed before.

Me: Well, lucky us.

G: Lucky us.

Sorry if that was all corny, but I figured someone would like it. Like I said, she talks about cock size a lot. I don't know that she is a size queen, but she sure is proud of mine.

14. tankman

tankman New Member

i couldnt believe when my wife told me that she told her mom about my size...no wonder her mom always looks at me and smiles but that was when we first got married

tankman

15. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

same thing here... but I am her first!.. :)

16. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I can relate too, as any man could!

17. Adavis08

Adavis08 Member

I get really turned on hearing complimentary remarks about size. Hearing "You're so big!" alone could cause me to erupt. Any videos featuring a woman who's entranced by a guys huge size and is commenting on it constantly throughout turns me on. Anyone have any links that meet such criteria? Anything would be appreciated! Thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted