Compliments on your pussy?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by rope9839, Jun 28, 2007.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]We know that most guys will take positive feedback on their cock until the end of time. I wondered if women in general have a preference on this. Do you want to hear positive comments about your womanly parts, are some OK and other just gross or do you wish that he'd just sort of shut up about the subject.[/FONT]

2. Suger_Pie

Suger_Pie New Member

I'll take any compliments that my lover gives me... though complimenting my 'womanly parts' that always makes me laugh. I don't know why, it just does.

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Not sure what kind of compliments we're talking about here. I have been told "God, you're wet!" and "You're the deepest woman I've been with who hasn't given birth". I took them both as compliments but I don't know if they really are or not.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Who is this Compliments guy, anyhow?

5. Suger_Pie

Suger_Pie New Member

I believe... and to quote him exactly...

God this was a while ago... It was the first time he went down on me he got down there and took a look and said that I had 'The prettiest pussy he'd ever seen' or something like that.

I tried not to laugh but I did.

6. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think he's asking more about the "holy shit, that's the most scrumptious lovemuffin I've ever laid eyes on!" variety.

I'd kinda like to know for myself. My wife tends to get giggly when I do it, too...but the silliness never lasts much past the first touch of my lips. :tongue:

7. Vertigochic

Vertigochic New Member

Albums:
    I have received compliments on my ass, boobs and of course my coochie....you can pretty much tell when a man is sincere. I like a man that can communicate.

8. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I can't say enough about how great my current's is... just like good vodka, tasteless (though still tasteful like a good vodka), colorless, and more importantly odorless. A casual f'buddy prior to... was somehow getting worse and worse, ...or I was sober. Within 10 minutes the room was just... nevermind.

Regardless, I've been complimenting, and providing services at any every/any request. It's like a size queen, yet i'm a cunnilingus king.

9. hugedickluva76

hugedickluva76 New Member

Albums:
    Compliments on my pussy seem so strange to me. I've been hearing that from almost every man that my pussy is so good. I had four natural births and I still hear it. I also get many compliments about having a pretty pussy. It just seems odd to say thank you after that.

10. Scarlet Thelema

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They are pleasant but also a little funny to receive...all the same, I really like hearing this particular kind of compliment! :wink: I suppose that it makes me happy to hear exactly how my partner enjoys my body. When I don't hear anything, then I just assume things are "OK...not great".

I've heard from several partners that mine is "the prettiest" they'd ever seen, and as well, the texture was commented on by a couple (I didn't know this was even a consideration?). Also, the fact that I have muscles in there and know how to use them seems to come as a surprise to most men! :tongue:

11. PussyWellington

Albums:
    I like it. That's why I have a gallery.

Pretty cocks always go best with pretty pussies.

12. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

well one girl i was with ... the best and cleanest pussy I ever had.. "your pussy is so good" "smells so good" really i would go at it all night.

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I love comments! I'm an attention whore in disguise!

14. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

LOLi have said "ooooh your pussy is perfect" bc i felt it was =)

15. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been complimented on my pussy, ass, hips and breasts. I've been told that my pussy is "beautiful", "perfect", "shaped perfectly", "luscious" and "like a flower", oh...and it's always been commented on how wet and good it feels! Men have told me that my hips drive them wild, that my ass is fun to grab and as far as my boobs go...I've stopped traffic! I don't mean any of that in a conceited way...you asked...and yes, I love compliments as long as they are sincere, and I can always tell when they are!

16. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    Isn't that response called flirting?

17. Principessa

Gold Member

I love the compliments as well but, it does feel odd to say thank you afterwards.

Oh, was that you? :biggrin1:

18. spictacular1

spictacular1 New Member

As a self admitted cunnilingus addict, I find that I compliment my partners' pussies often. I try to keep from saying the obligatory "I love your pussy" or "your pussy is perfect". To me this just sounds like I say it to every woman. I try to find what it is about their pussy that really turns me on. The shape, the smell, the taste, the way the lips feel in my mouth and on my tongue, the color, or it's tightness or wetness.

There is something special about every pussy, something to fall in love with, something to find that makes it the most beautiful and worthy of adoration. Much as it is with the women they belong to.

Find that on a Hallmark card!:biggrin1:

19. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Can't say as I've said as I've had too many visual pussy compliments - I have a neat pussy rather than a 'meaty' one (don't like that expression, can't think of a better one) but most of the comments I've had are that it is tight or feels / tastes good.

I don't like my own pubic hair - it's dark but patchy/thin (IYKWIM), so I tend to keep it minimal, always have. That wasn't too common, apparently, in my neck of the woods back when I started out fucking - and the best compliment I got was in relation to that. This guy was about 5 years older than me and was the local stud (he really was rather magnificent too) - he got my underwear off, stared in surprise for about 10 seconds, groaned an appreciative 'oh yeah' and buried his face in my pussy for about an hour. *ego boost*

20. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've already told you what I think of that hoodie piercing...still makes my mouth water. :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted