Compliments on your pussy?

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love a pretty pussy that make you just want to stroke it and lick it and shove your tongue in it. I would cover my walls in soft pussies if I could everywhere, and my pillow would be a big wet pussy. I love to lick on a firm, rosey clit too.

Actually that sounds like too much. When you up all night after bad sex on a Saturday afternoon, you saying :rolleyes: stupid things.

Eddie sleepy now, but I do love me some fresh pussy.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]We know that most guys will take positive feedback on their cock until the end of time. [/FONT]

:tongue: It's funny cos it's true.

Yeah I get the compliments but I could do without the following prefix : "Sorry I came so fast (but your pussy is really tight and I'm not used to that)."

DirtysLisa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love pussy compliments and I definitely return them with cock worship comments! I still love the "Your pussy is so damn tight" comment and the best one yet from my hubby "Your pussy is so pretty like a flower....and I love being the bee!" makes me giggle though :biggrin1:

D

deleted105034

I read somewhere that women are inherently self-concious about their smell and taste "down there," so when it smells/tastes good I often vocalize it..Loudly!

The smell and taste of a good pussy can get my dick hard without any extra stimulation too!

Sometimes, however, I have been known to ask for a "pre-clean" before I go down there...The way I figure, better that both of us are on the same page, nobody's worried about whether their nether-regions are tasting/smelling bad, and we can both concentrate on enjoying each other.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Sometimes, however, I have been known to ask for a "pre-clean" before I go down there...The way I figure, better that both of us are on the same page, nobody's worried about whether their nether-regions are tasting/smelling bad, and we can both concentrate on enjoying each other.

No harm in that. 'I'm just having a quick shower!' is my way of telling Mr.B he has about 10mins to prepare his face for a sitting :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Instinctual Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love compliments about my pussy. I started shaving my pussy before it was the "norm" too and I loved watching the reaction of my partner as he first saw it. I am asked alot by my lover "do you have any idea how absolutely beautiful your pussy is?" then he gets down to minute detail as his head is between my legs, telling me what he sees and how it makes him feel. He will spend minutes just looking at my pussy and talking about it. It gets me so hot I will be writhing around and begging him to taste me.
Oh, and I love the smell of my pussy and the taste of it. I don't know how common that is in women, but when I am kissing the man or women who just went down on me and I smell my cum on his/her face, it drives me wild.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, and I love the smell of my pussy and the taste of it. I don't know how common that is in women, but when I am kissing the man or women who just went down on me and I smell my cum on his/her face, it drives me wild.

Me too - deep kissng the tongue and mouth that just fucked me is amazing... seems to drive guys crazy too (less so girls). I have been known to taste myself when alone too :tongue:

D

deleted105034

So lemme ask this...would you suck a dick that was just fucking you? This is one thing that my gf won't try, and when she's dripping wet I've wanted many times to start pushing my dick in without a condom and then have her suck her own juices off while I go down on her....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
So lemme ask this...would you suck a dick that was just fucking you? This is one thing that my gf won't try, and when she's dripping wet I've wanted many times to start pushing my dick in without a condom and then have her suck her own juices off while I go down on her....

Oh fuck Yeah! TBone.. absolutely - I love the taste of myself on my man's cock. Swapping between fucking and 69ing is da fucking bomb! Tell your girlfriend I said if she won't I might :biggrin1: :wink:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My pussy has always been my favorite body part. And yes, I get lots of compliments on it. The man I'm seeing now can't seem to get enough of it, and of course I'm not complaining, heh. He says something similar to what face king said about his lover...that it's odorless and tasteless until I cum and then it has a sweet flavor mixed with pussy. He told me the other day as I was pulling off my panties "mmmm there she is....god it's just so perfect....the symmetry and color.....so wet and juicy and....ah god, just come here...". :tongue: Just the way he looks at it and gets hard is a turn on for me.

Not sure what kind of compliments we're talking about here. I have been told "God, you're wet!" and "You're the deepest woman I've been with who hasn't given birth". I took them both as compliments but I don't know if they really are or not.

:eek: That would be a bit much.....sorry.

As a self admitted cunnilingus addict, I find that I compliment my partners' pussies often. I try to keep from saying the obligatory "I love your pussy" or "your pussy is perfect". To me this just sounds like I say it to every woman. I try to find what it is about their pussy that really turns me on. The shape, the smell, the taste, the way the lips feel in my mouth and on my tongue, the color, or it's tightness or wetness.

There is something special about every pussy, something to fall in love with, something to find that makes it the most beautiful and worthy of adoration. Much as it is with the women they belong to.

Find that on a Hallmark card!:biggrin1:

Men!! Right here! Look....this man knows his pussy! Damn! That was some description, I love it....mmmm.

If you need a pussy model for your first hallmark card, I'd be honored :biggrin1: .

I love a pretty pussy that make you just want to stroke it and lick it and shove your tongue in it. I would cover my walls in soft pussies if I could everywhere, and my pillow would be a big wet pussy. I love to lick on a firm, rosey clit too.

Actually that sounds like too much. When you up all night after bad sex on a Saturday afternoon, you saying :rolleyes: stupid things.

Eddie sleepy now, but I do love me some fresh pussy.

Wake up! Fresh pussy in the room. Seriously though, I love a man who loves his pussy as much as you clearly do....much love, :smile: .

I love compliments about my pussy. I started shaving my pussy before it was the "norm" too and I loved watching the reaction of my partner as he first saw it. I am asked alot by my lover "do you have any idea how absolutely beautiful your pussy is?" then he gets down to minute detail as his head is between my legs, telling me what he sees and how it makes him feel. He will spend minutes just looking at my pussy and talking about it. It gets me so hot I will be writhing around and begging him to taste me.

I'm with you on that instinctual....just last night I sucked my cum off my lovers face, smelling it and tasting it made me so horny I had to get him hard and cum again :smile:. And the way you described him with his head between your legs examining you sounds so hot....I love that.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first time it happened I was surprised to learn someone would find it so attractive as to compliment me on it. That was years ago and now it no longer sounds strange. :biggrin1: I keep it shaved underneath because it tends to get wild if I don't but I keep the top trimmed. I like that the colour is unusual and think it would be a shame not to show it off.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Outside my health class back in high school and medical books where pictures of of disease ridden genitals are displayed, I have never seen an ugly pussy. I don't think such a thing exists. But I think ugly dicks are plenty, my own dick included.

This is a clip is the best part of the worst movie ever made. I found it educational. Relates to this topic. Somewhat.
YouTube - The most desirable form

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha, that reminds me of something a few years ago that just cracked me up...

I was playing cards with a married couple with whom I've been friends for years. There were about 8 or 10 people at the card table, and several others in the room.

We were all talking about various attributes people have that we find attractive. Ralph looked at his wife and said,

"Baby, you have absolutely PERFECT legs..."

She blushed and smiled and you could tell she just loved getting the attention... until he said,

"Yep. Perfect legs - feet on one end, and pussy on the other end."

There was about 3 seconds of silence, and everyone in the room cracked up. Oh, well, I guess you had to be there.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first time it happened I was surprised to learn someone would find it so attractive as to compliment me on it. That was years ago and now it no longer sounds strange. :biggrin1: I keep it shaved underneath because it tends to get wild if I don't but I keep the top trimmed. I like that the colour is unusual and think it would be a shame not to show it off.

I've been waiting, pants around ankles for 2 months for you to show it off, MB. Enough with the ceremony, we want the main event!:biggrin1: