Compliments on your pussy?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: That would be a bit much.....sorry.

I took this as a compliment because of the context. It's one of those "You had to be there" kind of things. This was a guy who before he dated me preferred to date women who had had kids because he had run into a few problems with being too big for those who hadn't. But no problems with me. Plus, he didn't say that "during the act". It was during just talking. (The other compliment "God, you're wet!" WAS during the act. Of course, that's definitely a compliment.)

Of course there's a down side to that too. So it's sort of a compliment, sort of not. I actually didn't think of women as coming in different sizes until I dated him. I knew of course that men did, because it's rather obvious. I also didn't know that I was outside the "average" until then.

DirtysLisa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a pretty pussy that make you just want to stroke it and lick it and shove your tongue in it. I would cover my walls in soft pussies if I could everywhere, and my pillow would be a big wet pussy. I love to lick on a firm, rosey clit too.

Actually that sounds like too much. When you up all night after bad sex on a Saturday afternoon, you saying :rolleyes: stupid things. Who would dare to give you bad sex?!:confused:

Eddie sleepy now, but I do love me some fresh pussy.

I read somewhere that women are inherently self-concious about their smell and taste "down there," so when it smells/tastes good I often vocalize it..Loudly! When I was much younger I was a bit self conscious about my flavor. Not sure why as I had never had a negative comment.

The smell and taste of a good pussy can get my dick hard without any extra stimulation too!

Sometimes, however, I have been known to ask for a "pre-clean" before I go down there... I do the same thing, actually showering together is often great foreplay. The way I figure, better that both of us are on the same page, nobody's worried about whether their nether-regions are tasting/smelling bad, and we can both concentrate on enjoying each other.

So lemme ask this...would you suck a dick that was just fucking you? ABSOLUTELY!!! This is one thing that my gf won't try, and when she's dripping wet I've wanted many times to start pushing my dick in without a condom and then have her suck her own juices off while I go down on her....
OMG, that is sooo hot! I love that! I gotta find me a guy in Georgia soon.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I do love showering together...! :tongue: And washing each other! Oh my!

Unfortunately, I have only done that once so far. But hopefully it will happen again!

If I get to buy a house someday I want a shower stall built to hold two people. I like that enough to specify it in what I want in a house (or at least remodel the bathroom to have that!)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
The Owl looked up to the stars above,
And sang to a small guitar,
'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love,
What a beautiful Pussy you are,
You are,
You are!
What a beautiful Pussy you are!'

:umbrella:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
curious, you are a goddess :wink: and your own adoration of your pussy i dare say could not come close to the pedestal upon which i place your lovely place. i'm addicted to serving the most beguiling bestower of bliss i know, the woman's pussy. NOTHING gets me harder than having gone down on a sensual amazing woman and feeling, seeing, smelling, tasting her responses to my work until she's writhing and wriggling, panting and arching, her chest flushed red with her raging heartbeat, her lips swollen and ready, ready for what comes next....

My pussy has always been my favorite body part. And yes, I get lots of compliments on it. The man I'm seeing now can't seem to get enough of it, and of course I'm not complaining, heh. He says something similar to what face king said about his lover...that it's odorless and tasteless until I cum and then it has a sweet flavor mixed with pussy. He told me the other day as I was pulling off my panties "mmmm there she is....god it's just so perfect....the symmetry and color.....so wet and juicy and....ah god, just come here...". :tongue: Just the way he looks at it and gets hard is a turn on for me.

:eek: That would be a bit much.....sorry.

Men!! Right here! Look....this man knows his pussy! Damn! That was some description, I love it....mmmm.

If you need a pussy model for your first hallmark card, I'd be honored :biggrin1: .

Wake up! Fresh pussy in the room. Seriously though, I love a man who loves his pussy as much as you clearly do....much love, :smile: .

I'm with you on that instinctual....just last night I sucked my cum off my lovers face, smelling it and tasting it made me so horny I had to get him hard and cum again :smile:. And the way you described him with his head between your legs examining you sounds so hot....I love that.