Compliments

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
donkeyboy9 said:
What in the world are you saying? Are you really this uptight about your masculinity guy? I have never heard such a preposterous comment from another adult male before in my entire life. To put security action into play for something this benign is like attacking Iraq for having WOMD! Get a serious hold on your incredulous and hostile thoughts guy! Get a life! :mad:
Somethings wrong I think transformer blew a fuse

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
transformer_99 said:
That's a little extreme, to kill someone for "moogering" you. Anyone of the options most certainly has to be weighed in terms of personal safety and to a large extent as to whether it would even be possible. For example, in Lex's post, looking at his avatar, and considering the content of the post:

bashing his skull in is clearly out the window as even an option, at least for me, I want no part of that. However, I dare say that until I got past him & thru the door, he could get away with as much as he wanted to. But whatever came out of it, I better not survive it, even moreso, the complimentor that made the complimented feature disappear, has to understand they'd be hunted more fervently than Bin Laden. And in their moment of vulnerability, mercy wouldn't be on the menu that day. Fair enough ? :cool:

God help you... surely, you are beyond mere mortal discipline! It would be fascinating to know from what red neck region of rural America you are the product! Fascinating as in bewildering and troubling.. the kind of area one would avoid forever!:confused: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Allan S.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
transformer_99 said:
That's a little extreme, to kill someone for "moogering" you.

Aw, come on. Line up the pecker checkers and SHOOT THEM!!! You know you want to.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was using a small bathroom in a straight bar a year ago--urinal to your left as you enter, sink straight ahead with a toilet right next to it.

When I entered, a guy was using the urinal.

I said, "Ugh, I hate it when the men's room is so small" as I walked to the toilet

He laughed and said, "Yeah, this is where I first found out how small a penis could be" as he came over to the sink to wash his hands.

He looked over at me (he could not help but see me based on the comfined spaces and said "Nevermind"

I'm gay. He was, I assume, straight (he did not cruise me or say anything more).

Should I have killed him? No. Should I have been offended? No.

Should I have told the boucer and had him kicked out of the bar? For what? For noticing the truth (that I have a large penis)?

Men's reactions to these situations is one of the most ridiculous double-standards ever.

What if every woman you oogled or handed a half-assed compliment to broke your fucking neck?

Think about it.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
I was using a small bathroom in a straight bar a year ago--urinal to your left as you enter, sink straight ahead with a toilet right next to it.

When I entered, a guy was using the urinal.

I said, "Ugh, I hate it when the men's room is so small" as I walked to the toilet

He laughed and said, "Yeah, this is where I first found out how small a penis could be" as he came over to the sink to wash his hands.

He looked over at me (he could not help but see me based on the comfined spaces and said "Nevermind"

I'm gay. He was, I assume, straight (he did not cruise me or say anything more).

Should I have killed him? No. Should I have been offended? No.

Should I have told the boucer and had him kicked out of the bar? For what? For noticing the truth (that I have a large penis)?

Men's reactions to these situations is one of the most ridiculous double-standards ever.

What if every woman you oogled or handed a half-assed compliment to broke your fucking neck?

Think about it.
No Lex you shouldnt have killed him I have had compliments in men rooms too I just dont feel comfortable giving another guy a compliment in the mens room The men who get mad at other guys compliments are insecure

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
transformer_99 said:
bashing his skull in is clearly out the window as even an option, at least for me, I want no part of that. However, I dare say that until I got past him & thru the door, he could get away with as much as he wanted to. But whatever came out of it, I better not survive it, even moreso, the complimentor that made the complimented feature disappear, has to understand they'd be hunted more fervently than Bin Laden. And in their moment of vulnerability, mercy wouldn't be on the menu that day. Fair enough ? :cool:

What's it like in your world, transformer? Glad you're not working at a nuclear missile silo. A quick peek at your dick and we'd all be glowing in the dark.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
transformer_99 said:
I've never heard that compliment in the public restrooms and if I did, I'd have to take action with security. No moogers and if you get away with it, keep it to yourself. Don't confirm it, because then security would surely be involved.

A few thoughts here:

1) In a world where people are usually quick to tell you what they DON'T like about you, one would think a compliment from ANY source would be welcome.

2) What to do??? Look at him, say "Thank you" and look away. That usually lets the other guy know no more dicussion is desired.

3) A spiritual friend of mine once pointed out the following: if God makes us in his image, thereby expressing himself in all these many forms, then if I, as God expressing himself on this planet as BarebackJack, were to pay a compliment about the penis on you (God expressing himself as transformer_99), your rejection of the compliment is basically discrediting God for the good job he did on your wanger.

4) Lighten up, dude. As long as nobody makes advances or touches you without your permission NO HARM has been done. I tend to agree that your masculinity appears to be very fragile by your remarks. A man more secure with himself would take the compliment gracefully (read: full of grace) and be thankful that God did indeed do such a fine job on him and his penis.

5) If it makes you feel better, look at the other guy's wanger and giggle. Not the best solution, but way better than calling security and having to explain that the reason you called was to report a compliment. And WAAAAY better than violence. What's his name who talked about bashing heads really needs some attention paid to his by a professional.

bigbens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, because I'm not in the practice of unfurling at the urinal, moving back about three feet and unleashing a two-handed stream yelling "Stand back for the fire hose!" I can't say I've ever been complimented directly. If some stranger ever said "Beautiful cock," I KNOW I'd be uncomfortable and perhaps slightly unpleasant. Since I concentrate on MY business when I'm taking a piss, I tend to expect strangers to do the same thing. Dividers are welcome, but on those occasions when (at a ballgame, for example) it's convenient for a bathroom break with a buddy, I know I've been checked out because I've seen pals do double-takes, murmur comments ranging from "Huh?" to "Jeezus criminy" to "I'd heard about that thing" to (my favorite) "That's YOURS?" There's no real response, so all I can do is shake my head and, when finished, shake Willie dry. That's as a mature adult. I suppose as a college kid in the dorm and the fraternity house, the "Cucumber" as it was known, was displayed a bit more freely. That was then. This is now.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately , i've encountered this , and the outcome was FAR from amusing.
About 7 years ago, I went out to a bar with my now ex-wife, her sister , and 3 other female friends.
we got a booth together, and , quite obviously, got pretty ripped.
after about an hour or so, I excused myself and went to the restroom.
it was pretty empty,,, just another guy at a urinal down the way.
he finished taking his wizz, and kind of just wandered toward me, and looked at my penis ( as i was at a table with my horny wife, i should add that i was fairly -though not totally-hard, which didn't help matters any!)
as the guy walked out, he semi-whispered 'nice dick'.
I blew it off, and went back to my table.
A little later, I went to play pool , and i noticed the guy checking me out , again.
I called my ex over, and let her know what was going on, and SHE blew it off.
After about another hour, i had to go again, so i went.
this time the guy came in after me, and , while i was pissing, HE GRABBED MY PENIS while standing behind me.
Reacting out of instinct, i essentially hit the guy full-force between the eyes- KO'd him.
I ended up spending the night in detox rather than with my wife :mad:

i think he should have stopped while he was ahead.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
whether urinals or gym showers, i sometimes think i must live on another planet when i read these threads. this shit never happens to me! my big dick has seen plenty of crowded bathrooms in gay bars and barely received a glance. hell, i've even pissed in johns packed with shirtless cracked out circuit queens and gotten nothing! i want a cock cruising story to tell like everybody else!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
8dot75 said:
Unfortunately , i've encountered this , and the outcome was FAR from amusing.
About 7 years ago, I went out to a bar with my now ex-wife, her sister , and 3 other female friends.
we got a booth together, and , quite obviously, got pretty ripped.
after about an hour or so, I excused myself and went to the restroom.
it was pretty empty,,, just another guy at a urinal down the way.
he finished taking his wizz, and kind of just wandered toward me, and looked at my penis ( as i was at a table with my horny wife, i should add that i was fairly -though not totally-hard, which didn't help matters any!)
as the guy walked out, he semi-whispered 'nice dick'.
I blew it off, and went back to my table.
A little later, I went to play pool , and i noticed the guy checking me out , again.
I called my ex over, and let her know what was going on, and SHE blew it off.
After about another hour, i had to go again, so i went.
this time the guy came in after me, and , while i was pissing, HE GRABBED MY PENIS while standing behind me.
Reacting out of instinct, i essentially hit the guy full-force between the eyes- KO'd him.
I ended up spending the night in detox rather than with my wife :mad:

i think he should have stopped while he was ahead.

Amazing 8 dot75 how you can see so clearly the other guy's transgressions when you are shit-faced isn't it? Of course you didn't wave it provocatively at him either time you had to piss with a hardon , shitfaced did you? No, not you who stays perfectly in control when falling drunkenly into the urinal! There are damn few guys in this world who will go as far as you say this guy went without a bit of provocation on the part of the man waving his big hard cock! Perhaps you did not intend to signal some macho message that here is a real man's cock guy , feast your eyes on it.. but I think without realizing it in your stupor.. that is most likely what went down here!:wink: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Allan S.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Why do things in this site get vicious? The man may have been telling it completely the way it happened. Just because one man was a jerk doesn't mean all dudes into cock are jerks. I had a guy look over the urinal, take a super long look at my cock, and turn back to face the wall. Then, he turned and smiled at me. I didn't say a word. We were the only two in the whole john. Plus, he intentionally walked down the one by me. There were four others he could have gone too. I didn't get upset. He didn't take it any farther. He was kinda cute with a burly build and big ass. Sigh the life of the celibate.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hootie said:
Why do things in this site get vicious? The man may have been telling it completely the way it happened. Just because one man was a jerk doesn't mean all dudes into cock are jerks. I had a guy look over the urinal, take a super long look at my cock, and turn back to face the wall. Then, he turned and smiled at me. I didn't say a word. We were the only two in the whole john. Plus, he intentionally walked down the one by me. There were four others he could have gone too. I didn't get upset. He didn't take it any farther. He was kinda cute with a burly build and big ass. Sigh the life of the celibate.

The only viciousness observed is his smashing the bad guy between the eyes! You acted rationally guy, and you were not compelled to spend the nite in detox, either , were you?:smile: Alcohol clouds mind, memory and perception!:rolleyes:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
hootie said:
The thing that amazes me is how ridiculous this thread has gotten. COLJohn, I thought I was the only one that made you glow in the dark. I feel so cheap and used. waaaaaaa

Used, maybe, Hootie; cheap, never. You're prime stuff.

Besides, in the South, according to an older lady I met, genteel people don't sweat -- they glow. Unfortunately I am as genteel as pork rinds at a bar mitzvah.