compression shorts

martinez5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i need compression shorts for running cross country and i need help finding a good pair. one that's tight enough and holds stuff in place.

any suggestions, and pictures, JESUS please pictures of someone wearing them. it doesn't help me much if i can't see what they'll look like on me. i'm not buying them to hang them on my wall.

any help you may have would be greatly appreciated.

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look here... Under Armour Official Site. Free Shipping Available on All Sports Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories

I have several pairs of their long compression shorts and they perform well. They're also heavy enough to wear on their own without having to wear something over them. They have two 'programs', cold gear and heat gear (winter/summer, respectively). Sure their prices might seem higher than some others, but with performance garments you definitely get what you pay for. Plenty of pics as well, although some on mannequins

Last edited:

zr28

1st Like
Media
I take part in a number of sports and anytime I wear shorts to work out, I make sure to wear a pair of my underarmour compression shorts underneath.

They keep everything tight against the body. No flopping. No falling out.

They are expensive, but as in many cases; you get what you pay for. In addition, there are several Nike Outlets around the nation that have them at reduced prices.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly this seems like you just wanna see pics, cause that's all you ask for. A recommendation isn't good enough, you "any suggestions, and pictures, JESUS please pictures of someone wearing them. it doesn't help me much if i can't see what they'll look like on me. i'm not buying them to hang them on my wall."

Just wow....

martinez5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if i wanted jack off material don't you think it would have been easier to look else where? i've waited two days and got four replies. seems a little stupid to say.

i just need a good pair

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I also have the Under Armour compression shorts that I sometimes wear at the gym (how many other brands are there??) and have found them to be a good option for the bigger guy.

I might advise getting them in a larger size than you might ordinarily need for your waist ... just so the compression of those oversized parts isn't more than you want or need.

Steve

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I also have a pair of underarmour compression shorts that I sometimes wear to the gym, when I feeling bold. They are very form fitting, and leave only a little to the imagination. Only wear them if you can handle the attention.