compression shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by martinez5, Dec 18, 2008.

1. martinez5

martinez5 New Member

i need compression shorts for running cross country and i need help finding a good pair. one that's tight enough and holds stuff in place.

any suggestions, and pictures, JESUS please pictures of someone wearing them. it doesn't help me much if i can't see what they'll look like on me. i'm not buying them to hang them on my wall.

any help you may have would be greatly appreciated.

2. modulo

modulo New Member

Look here... Under Armour Official Site. Free Shipping Available on All Sports Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories

I have several pairs of their long compression shorts and they perform well. They're also heavy enough to wear on their own without having to wear something over them. They have two 'programs', cold gear and heat gear (winter/summer, respectively). Sure their prices might seem higher than some others, but with performance garments you definitely get what you pay for. Plenty of pics as well, although some on mannequins

#2 modulo, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  3. zr28

zr28 New Member

I take part in a number of sports and anytime I wear shorts to work out, I make sure to wear a pair of my underarmour compression shorts underneath.

They keep everything tight against the body. No flopping. No falling out.

They are expensive, but as in many cases; you get what you pay for. In addition, there are several Nike Outlets around the nation that have them at reduced prices.

4. Ed69

Gold Member

As long as they work,who cares what they look like on you?If you want jack off material just say so!:mad:

5. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    Honestly this seems like you just wanna see pics, cause that's all you ask for. A recommendation isn't good enough, you "any suggestions, and pictures, JESUS please pictures of someone wearing them. it doesn't help me much if i can't see what they'll look like on me. i'm not buying them to hang them on my wall."

Just wow....

6. martinez5

martinez5 New Member

if i wanted jack off material don't you think it would have been easier to look else where? i've waited two days and got four replies. seems a little stupid to say.

i just need a good pair

7. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    underarmour is the way to go. I wear them for sports and all around.

8. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I also have the Under Armour compression shorts that I sometimes wear at the gym (how many other brands are there??) and have found them to be a good option for the bigger guy.

I might advise getting them in a larger size than you might ordinarily need for your waist ... just so the compression of those oversized parts isn't more than you want or need.

Steve

9. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I also have a pair of underarmour compression shorts that I sometimes wear to the gym, when I feeling bold. They are very form fitting, and leave only a little to the imagination. Only wear them if you can handle the attention.

Draft saved Draft deleted