Compression shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by 1goodguy, Mar 30, 2011.

1. 1goodguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Obviously a load of guys on here into underwear and the like. Big time here with all sorts but love wearing a jock and short sport type boxers but yesterday got my first pair of compression shorts!:fing02:

The feeling is great and got a hard on from the time they went on to the time they came off! Went running in them this morning for the first time, wore nothing else with them as they looked odd with undewear underneath, even with a jock on.

As out running first thing figured nobody else out there should I get hard and I did! The feeling was incredible I was rock hard even before I came to the end of the road and with the movement from running. I kinda wanted somebody to see me but at the same time wouldn't know where to put myself if somebody had lol!

Anyway, the question is, anybody else with a pair of these, similar affect with you? Wear anything with them or just the shorts for the feel and :slomo:the thrill lol!

2. jcxrm

jcxrm New Member

Don't you find there is too much compression on your bits? None of the ones I have tried have enough room at the front, even underarmour boxer jocks, with the "keyhole" front that you would think would "expand" to accommodate.

3. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a pair. I agree that they look bad with undershorts underneath. I wear a plain thong with them.

4. fortyfor

fortyfor Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I like to wear them under athletic shorts, its great for working out, Nike makes one with a large pouch works great for me

5. mthomson2020

mthomson2020 Member

Albums:
    underarmour boxerjocks will soon be the only thing i wear. but i have to buy them a few at a time because they're 20 bucks a pop

they'll literally change your life

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I bought a pair of Nike white compression shorts to see how much different they are from boxerbriefs. They're wicked hot! I wear them under gym shorts or just by themselves when hanging around the house. They feel snug to me, but in a good way. The front has a center panel that is much more comfortable than shorts with a center seam. The center panel does an excellent job of showing off your goods, too. It would be sketchy to wear the white ones by themselves in public, but the black ones shouldn't be a problem.

7. 1goodguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The ones I bought were relativley cheap and they fit fine and feel fine! They sold them in black and white but like one of the replies, I felt it a bit dodgy to risk the white ones as they'd sure show off my junk!

The black ones I have, the pouch is great as it allows plenty of room and shows off a pretty good package and if there's growth, still plenty of room and a definate vpl!

I'm off to buy a couple more! Will probably end up wearing them as is i.e. no jock or thong underneath, I think they need to be worn alone BUT if heading to the gym or a run when more folk around will have to wear a pair of shorts over the top but their great lol!:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted